Chapter 7: Changes and Training

Hello people! I am so sorry about this super duper late update... It's been more than 3 weeks, and I feel kind of hypocritical because I'm always so upset when authors don't update, but I was pretty busy and distracted these last couple of weeks... but I feel like that's No excuse so I apologize. I just hope you guys enjoy this chapter.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Previously at the 'Namikaze Mansion'....

"AHHHHHHH, WHAT HAPPENED TO MEEEE!" (With Kurama~) "I hear yelling, I guess they're awake. But why are they screaming..... oh yeah I completely forgot to tell them the side effects of this jutsu, especially since they're now blood related to me.... Oh well, they'll be fine."

Third person's POV

The next thing you could hear was a stampede of footsteps, running down the stairs. And all of the sudden, Kurama, The great Nine Tailed Fox, the strongest of all the biju….. was afraid, as in he feared for his life. Not only did the kits footsteps sound like they were pissed off, but when Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura finally reached to where their brother was, the living room, they stood in front of him with their heads down and hair covering their faces.  (AN/ y'all know that look I'm talking about, that look that's in like every anime when they get serious 😂.) Kurama took a moment to let himself be amazed at the sight of the three children in front of him, but the moment was short lived when all 3 kids looked up at him with a very creepy look on their faces. 

Finally, the blonde Kitsune spoke up…. "Kurama…why do we look like this?"

And that's the moment the powerful Nine Tailed Fox knew, he messed up. Let's take a moment to describe the hybrids new looks. Taking a look at Sasuke, the most noticeable thing about his new appearance is the black fluffy wolf ears on the top of his head, that had streaks of red on them, and the long black tail wagging side to side behind him that also had hints of red on it.

His hair was still black but he also had red tips at the ends. Sakura's appearance obviously changed as well. She had the ears and tail of a snow leopard and her hair got way longer, she also had streaks of blond hair mixed in with her bubblegum hair.

And last but definitely not least Naruto. He had 8 more tails than he originally had, and his ears and tails weren't their normal orange, but golden with white tips, it looked like they were shining. One of our blonde Kitsune's eyes were still the deep blue ocean color that we grew to love, but one of them turned the color brown. His sun kissed blonde hair became longer, and not only did he have red in his hair, he also had some black in it. 

Kurama broke out of his trance, and started talking. "Well, um… you see… I may have forgot to mention that because we did this jutsu, we gained different parts of each other's looks like normal genetics work. The reason why Naru-chan had fox ears and a tail without my blood in the first place, was because I was sealed inside of him, automatically making him a hybrid. But now that he has my blood, he also gained 8 other tails. And I'm sure all of you noticed a difference in your hair colors as well. Sasu-kun has some red hair now because he got that from Naru's blood, Saku-chan got blond in her hair because she got that from Naru's blood as well. And the reason both Naru's and Saku's hair got longer was because of Sasu's blood, because Uchiha's are known for their long hair.

(AN/ I know this is probably not true but this is a fanfiction I can do whatever I want XD) And finally, one of Naruto's eyes turned brown, because of the mix of Sakura's blood and Sasuke's blood clashing together. He got black in his hair because of Sasuke's blood. And the reason why Sasuke and Sakura hasn't been turned into Fox hybrids, is because I'm actually in charge of all the really rare summoning contracts. And because you have my blood now, you guys are already destined to have one of those contracts that not many people have, And whatever hybrid you turned into that's going to be your main summoning. Meaning, Sasuke's summoning is a wolf contract, Sakura's summoning is a snow leopard contract, And obviously, Naruto's is a fox contract. Sorry for not telling you guys this… oh yeah! Any special Kenkai Genkai's  you have because of your bloodline, your siblings would have it as well, because…. genetics. And that should be everything you guys need to know… haha… again sorry for not telling you guys this, please don't kill me."