Chapter 10: Team 7 is Officially Formed, and Kakashi Hatake Appears!

Hello fellow weebs! The new chapter is uppp! Btw, the pic at the top is art one of my closest friends made and gave to me, you can probably tell who my favorite Naruto character is XD. Shikamaru is just great lol. Who's your fave Naruto character? Anyways, let's get on with the chapter! Oh, and if your wondering why this update is late, then you can go to my profile and go to conversations to see my post.

"This is an animal talking"

------------------------

It's a lively morning in Konoha as we see young potential shinobi in the academy, ready to see which team they will end up being in. Among them were three unique siblings with high hopes...

Third Person's POV

When you look into the Academy, you can see two girls. One blonde with blue eyes and one with pink hair and mint eyes, racing toward their classroom. When they finally reached the door they started pushing each other, trying to see who will get in first. When they got in the classroom they were both huffing, and puffing up a storm.

"I won again, Sakura!" Ino said out of breath.

'This is so lame,' Sakura thought.

"What are you saying...? The tip of my foot got in one centimeter faster!" Sakura said.

"You must be blind," Ino says.

'Ah Saku-nee is here, it's time to activate my 'Omg I'm so in love with a girl who hates me' gaze,' Naru thought to himself, and that's exactly what he did. Sakura also took that as her cue to run over to the same table as her two siblings. When she got there, Naruto tried talking to her... key word tried.

"Mor-morning, Sakur-," Naruto tried to say.

"Get out of the way!" Sakura said shoving Naruto to the ground, and then proceeded to look at Sasuke, 'blushing' when she did. While Sakura was acting on the outside, inside the mind link was a very different situation.

Saku-chan🌸: Oh my gosh, sorry Naru, are you okay?

Naru-chan🌻: I'm fin-

Sasu-kun🍅: Aww, my poor pup, did that big meanie of a sister hurt you? I guess I really am your favorite at this point.

Saku-chan🌸: Oh shut it you emo duckbutt! We both know full well that that's not how Naru feels. Obviously, I'm his favorite!

Naru-chan🌻: Oh no, here we go again...

Meanwhile, outside the mind link~

Still Third Person's POV

Were still in the same setting as before with Sakura facing Sasuke, blushing, and about to say something...

"M-Morning Sasuke," Sakura said in a fake sweet tone of voice. Sasuke just gave Sakura a glance of acknowledgement so she went on to ask him a question.

"Mind if I sit next to you?" Sakura asked.

"Hey! I'm going to sit next to Sasuke!" Ino said, well more like yelled.

'Ah, as expected of Ino, so persistent,' Sakura thought.

"First come, first served!" Sakura said.