Chapter 8: A Vicious Monster, and A Mask That Brings One to Tears

Hey guys, I actually did an early update as promised since my lazy butt didn't update in 3 weeks, so I hope you enjoy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

It's the afternoon, and the 4 siblings have just finished a training session. Kurama told his younger siblings they have to go to the academy for experience in infiltration, making friends, and so they can be less suspicious. What do you think the three prodgical children will come up with as their roles? Well I guess we'll just have to see....

(Inside the Namikaze Mansion~)

Third Person's POV

The children and Kurama are now inside the mansion, in the living room, so they can discuss the plans for the academy. Kurama was going to speak up until...GROWLLL!....

"Uh, what was that?" Sakura asked, slightly scared.

"I have no idea..." Sasuke says trailing off.

"I don't know either, let's just ignore it for now... Anyways I was thinking we could-" GROWLLLL!!!....

"OH GOSH IT SOUNDED MORE VICIOUS THIS TIME!" Sasuke said petrified that he was going to get eaten.

"AHHHH! KAMI-SAMA PLEASE SPARE US, FOR WE DID NO WRONG!!!!" Sakura said also petrified.

GROWLLL!!!!

"OH MY MOTHER OF ANIME THE SOUND WAS MADE AGAIN!!" Sakura said at the brink of crying...

"Uh guys..." said a small voice trying to get the attention of his two older siblings. Sasuke and Sakura's eyes turned toward Naruto and they right away went to him and made a protective border with their bodies' in front of him. Kyubbi was just enjoying the show since he already knew where the sound was coming from...

"Oh my goodness how could we forget! Listen Saku-chan we need to protect the pup at all costs!! He's too young and adorable to die!" Sasuke said courageously.

"You're right Sasu-kun, we must protect the cub from any potential danger!" Sakura said determinedly.

"Guys-" The Young Kitsune tried saying again.

"Hush, hush little cub. Let your older siblings handle this, you will be ok," Sakura said all mother hen like....

"Yeah, it will be ok pup I'll handle this," Sasuke started saying, "HEY MONSTER, IF YOU'RE THERE JUST SHOW YOURSELF! YOU'RE SCARING NARU-" But before Sasuke could finish his sentence he was cut off by a very irritated blonde....

"YOU BAKAS, WILL YOU JUST LISTEN TO ME!!!" The raven and the pink haired girl turned their attention to their younger brother and what they saw was a very embarrassed and angered, red faced Naruto.

"What's wrong Naru...why are you so red?" Sakura asked.

"W-well..." Naruto started off, embarrassed by what he was about to say...

"Come on Naru, spit it out," Sasuke said kind of irritated yet concerned.

"THERE IS NO MONSTER OKAY! THAT WAS JUST MY STOMACH SINCE WE HAVEN'T EATEN SINCE THIS MORNING AND IT'S NOW 3:00 P.M. AND THERE IS NO LUNCH! WE'VE BEEN TRAINING ALL DAY, OF COURSE I'M HUNGRY!!!" The fox hybrid finally sai- I mean yelled.