Chapter 3: Sakura Haruno

Hello! So we're back with a new chapter, and we're focusing on Sakura. I would again like to say that I DON'T OWN NARUTO. Okay enough of my blabbering, lets get on to the chapter 😁.

(Warning⚠️! This chapter has mentions of abuse and heavy drinking. If this is something that may be a sensitive topic for you, please proceed with caution.)
-----------------------------------------------------------------
The market places of Konoha were alive as people were chattering, and busy walking around trying to find the things they needed. Everyone seemed so happy, but a little girl with soft mint eyes, light pink hair, and a neutral expression on her face, didn't think that emotion even existed...

Sakura's POV

I'm walking home from another grocery run that my sorry excuse of a 'father' told me to do since he was busy. 'Yeah right, the busiest he ever is is when he takes his precious time beating the living daylights out of me.' I know it's probably a lot for me to think that way, but I can't help it if it's true. My mom ended up dying after giving birth to me and dad thinks it's my fault, and because of this, he abuses me everyday, hurting me both physically and mentally.

Anyway, I finally reach the house, and when I open the door all I can smell is alcohol in the air, almost suffocating me with how strong the scent is. When I get a good look at dad, it's quite obvious that he's drunk, like always might I add. He looks over at me and gives me the sickest grin. 'Oh no,' I think, he smashed a bottle of beer that was on the table and started yelling at me, saying that I came home late and deserved to be punished, even though he was the one to send me out. But, I don't try to defend myself seeing as he won't listen since he's not sober and he's always looking for an excuse to beat me.

When he made his way to me he kicked me to the ground and had his way with me, he then took a piece of glass from the bottle he smashed on the floor and looked at me with a crazed look in his eyes, and I knew that he finally lost any sanity that he had. Right now, I'm bloodied and bruised and don't have much strength left in me, but right before he was able to stab me with the shard he had in his hand,I gathered all the strength I had left and ran out the door before he could process that I was running away.

I didn't really know where my feet were taking me, I just ran and ran. But when I finally took a look at my surroundings I noticed that a bunch of trees were surrounding me. I'm not stupid, I'm actually pretty smart for my age, so I could immediately notice that the place I was at was training ground 44. Also known as...The Forest of Death, And at this place, I finally found something that made me figure out the emotion that was called... happiness.
------------------
Hey guys! So we finally know about Sakura's past. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. In the next chapter we'll finally be able to get the good stuff rolling. I guess I'll talk to y'all later, chow😉!(The pic at the top is Sakura)