Chapter 12: Tora Spilling Tea, and The Mission to The Land Of Waves!

Hello peoples! As you can see the next chapter is posted, and let me just say it was hilarious going back and re watching the wave arc after a while, and it was also a little cringy XD. Anyways, I was wondering this for a while, but do we have any Jujustu Kaisen fans up in here? And if we do, who is your fave character? I for one am a simp for Gojo, and I really like Maki (a little too much) lol. But that's enough of that, lets get on to the chapter.~

-------------------

It's another new morning in Konoha, and if we take a peek outside, we can see three Genin and their Sensei taking on a particular dangerous mission that many had the chance to face, but always got out of quite scarred. Will our favorite siblings be able to complete this mission unscathed? I guess we'll have to see...

Third Person POV

"Raven here at point B!" Sasuke said speaking into what looked like an earpiece.

"Sadistic Pinkie here at point C!" Sakura called out.

"Angel here at point A, also I sense the target moving!" Naruto said, hearing the footsteps of what seemed to be a shadow like figure with viscous yellow eyes, moving across the forest at a high paced speed.

"Follow it!" Kakashi yelled from his hiding spot in a tree. So with that team seven moved out. They skillfully hid their presence as they ran and hid behind some trees that were near by.

"Ok, what's your distance from the target?" Kakashi asked.

"5 meters," Sasuke said responding.

"We're ready to go whenever you are Sensei," Sakura added.

"Alright... Do it!" Kakashi commanded, but instead of rushing out and jumping at their target like most normal Shinobi, they took a slow approach...

"Hey there kitty, your Tora right?" Sakura asked. Yes, the viscous target that you guys have been wondering about... is a cat, scary right?

"Get away from me you intolerable humans!" Tora said hissing.

"Sorry, but no can do bud. It's kind of our job to capture you and give you back to the rich lady that has too much makeup on for her own good." Sasuke said nonchalantly.

"Sasu! That was not a very nice thing to say! I'm sorry Tora, Sasuke is crankier then usual because he couldn't eat his favorite tomato dish for breakfast today, even though it's his own fault for eating all the tomatoes so fast in the first place. He couldn't even properly gel his hair to look like a duck's butt because he was in such a bad mood!" Naruto said just exposing his onii-chan like it was an everyday thing.

"Hey, didn't you just say something even ruder?" Sakura said deadpanning.

"There's no point in even trying to question the things Naru says or does anymore." Sasuke said already used to the things his siblings say.

"Wait, wait, wait. Let's backtrack and pause. You lowly, puny humans, that are inferior to cats in every sort of way, can understand what I'm saying!?" Tora asked in complete disbelief.

"You didn't really have to word it that way... but yeah we can. So what?" Naruto said like talking to animals was the most natural and normal thing known to man.