Chapter 9: A Mess in the Kitchen, and An Eventful day

Hello peoples! Before you might say anything, I do acknowledge that I updated later than I said I would but that's because I actually ended up being busier than I thought😅. But despite that, I hope y'all enjoy this chapter! Also, shout out to @Analuskizz for making this adorable fanart at the top! One more thing, I honestly don't want to be that one author who's constantly like "Remember to vote and comment!" In like every chapter, so this is probably the last time i'm even going to mention it lol, you have free will, so you guys do whatever you want😂, but thats all I wanted to say...lets get on with the chapter.

--------------------------

It was yet another beautiful morning in Konoha, it's been 4 years since our unique siblings have entered the Ninja Academy, and well... I guess you can say they're still as energetic as ever....

Third Person's POV

"Kits! Get up! It's time to get ready for the acada-," Before our lovely Kitsune that we all know as Kurama could finish his sentence, a blur of pink, black, and blonde hair, was already running past him to get down the stairs.

"Hey brats, what did I say about running in the house!? With that darn super speed, you're bound to break something, and give me a freaking heart attack!" Kurama said, irritated with his younger siblings behavior. A loud "Sorry Kura-nii!" was heard throughout the house along with the banging of objects and bantering chatter.

'BANG!'

'WHOOSH!'

'BAM!'

"Sasu, get away from the kitchen before you burn us all alive!" Naruto said with urgency.

"Don't worry, I totally got this pup," Sasuke told Naruto with a confident aura radiating off his body.

'CRASH!'

"Eek! What was that noise?" Sakura said popping her head into the kitchen.

"Oh my lorsh, Sasu what did we say about going into the kitchen!? Why are there so many eggs on the floor? And someone please tell me what the HECK that black mush is on the counter!?" Sakura said with a 'If someone doesn't answer me in two seconds, im finna punch you in the throat' look.

"Haha, heyy Saku...t-this? This mess is noothinggg, in f-fact I have no idea where it came from," Sasuke said sweating profusely. With that being said, the next thing you could hear was the 'Beep!' of the oven. When Sasuke went and opened it, a bunch of smoke arose from the oven and into the kitchen, *Cue the hacking noises*. When Sasuke took what was in the oven out, you could see something that looked like a black block shaped as jello.

"Uhh, you do know that your not supposed to put jello in the oven...right Sasu?" Naruto said with a concerned look on his face, worried for his older brother's mental well being.

"...This was supposed to be bread," Sasuke said in a disappointed manner. Naruto feeling bad, and just being the good little bean he is, said something he will soon regret...

"Weelll, it can't be that bad," Naru started saying and picking off a piece of the 'bread,' and putting it towards his mouth.

"Naru wai-," Sakura said trying to stop her little brother, but it was already too late. As soon as our cute little kitsune took a bite out of the monastery of a pastry that was called bread, his face became purple, then drained, and then.....he passed out.

"OH MY KAMI, I JUST KILLED MY BROTHER!" Sasuke said completely horrified.

"....Are you a baka? Naruto just passed out," Sakura said, her snow leopard ears twitching in annoyance because of her brother's antics.