3. " Just Leap"

Megan

" Mikeyyy" I whined

" Mikeyyy" I whined

He popped his head in the room from our bathroom to stare at me "Yea?? "

I was standing in he middle of the room trying to put on my favorite dress " baby I'm fat" the tears just fell before I Could even stop them and it just became worse.

I was literally looking at Mikey as he looked over at me and now I felt self conscious of the fact he was staring to intently at me.

"Come here Megan." I hated when he used my whole name. Like no don't do that or imma cry some more.

I went over to him as he pulled me down on his lap " I'm too big— " I shut my big ass up when he gave me that Keep Playing Wit Me look.

That's how we got in this situation in the first place with one of them looks. I sent to him as he sat me on his lap " You are beautiful baby. Your skin, your heart, your appearance, how you carry yourself. Everything about you attracts me. I am a lucky man to have such a beautiful soul in my life. You're not fat Megan Pasille you're having our baby."

I kissed him as I started ripping his shirt off. When he gets like this I want to just cream all over him

I was attacking his neck as we heard our doorbell ring " don't answer it" he groaned out "they'll go away" best believe I was going to listen an ignore them cause they need to leave I'm tryna feed my baby.

He was pulling my top off when my phone rang with Chelle's picture popping up. I grabbed it and answered her " hey boo what's up?"

"I'm coming in you nasty muthfuckas"

With that she hanged up and we heard the door open and voices walking through. I looked down at Mikey as he shook his head "why we give her a key again?"

" cause she's the only one that wouldn't abuse the power of having it. If we gave it to anyone else all our shit would be "borrowed" with them Muthafuckas"

Mikey got up going to our walk-in closet to get a new shirt

"You're right as fuck" he yelled to me as I adjusted my shirt when our bedroom door opened

" NUTMEG!" Even as Mason gets older he still such a mamas/sister boy

" hey massy what y'all doing here?"

He shrugged his shoulder as he ran to the closet to bother Mikey. I decided to go downstairs to see who else was here

Walking into the living room Chey, Nikki, Chelle, and Zay where comfortable eating Popeyes and watching a movie
" Uhh You all  couldn't eat at y'all own place"

Chelle moved into a nice ass apartment a couple months ago but they all constantly come over here and chill cause Chelle say they over her place too much