6. "Got2be"

CheyChey

"You pregnant?"

"You pregnant?"

I didn't say anything as I looked at my sister Natalie through the mirror. Grabbing my lipgloss and applying some to my lips I spoke up "if I am and you see me by the stairs... push"

We looked at each other before we both busted out laughing "Chey you ain't shit"

"Man whatever but I'm not my period just ended a few days ago. Why you even ask me that?"

"Mama just been dreaming bout fishes lately and it got me thinking"

"Girl it could be you" I rolled my eyes staring at her

"Nah. Ever since I was a teen they said it wasn't possible for me so I doubt it"

I nodded just letting the subject die cause she be sensitive about it

" what you got planned today?"
I shrugged putting on my ugg slides " I was just gon chill and do a couple of errands. Why?"

She picked up her bag walking towards the door "no reason you usually up under Dom so I thought that's where you'd be hanging"

"girl me and Dom are best friends that's all." I rolled my eyes again as we both exited my apartment and making our way down to the parking area

" mmhm best friends my ass. You don't got to hide yo relationship with me CheyChey. I be seeing the way y'all look at each other"

" girl you're crazy I swear . I'll see you later at the house on Sunday right ?"

"Yea girl just text me. Love you be safe!"

"Love you too Nat!" We hugged each other as we both got in our cars safely and drove off.

I was driving for a good minute to my only destination of the day when I got an incoming FaceTime call

I accepted it continuing focusing on driving
" hiii bestie"

I heard him suck his teeth as he watched me " you wasn't calling me bestie when I had you begging me to go deeper last night but okay"