11. " Dramatics"

Megan

"Yes mama

"Yes mama. The twins are a boy and girl Amara and Amari age 6, and the older girl Whitney is 18. I'm going to take them shopping for school clothes and shoes. I wanted to see if you and Mama Nadine still had Mason and zacoroni old clothes in boxes?"

" yea we still got them. We still have some of you and Chelles old clothes if you want those too. It would probably fit Whitney if Michael wants to come down here and get them.... Actually never mind I'm going to get yo lazy ass father to do it so I have an excuse to see them... we be there later today... and you already know if I'm coming Nikki and Mason coming and if Mason coming Zay and Nadine on the way. So get them kids prepared to meet the family"

"Lord momma ion think they ready for that. I don't know their story but if you all do come don't be so loud or how we are cause these kids seem to scare easily or flinch by the slightest movement. So I don't want to trigger anything okay."

"Alright baby. Best behavior me and Nadine will make sure of that."

"Thankyou momma I'll see y'all soon"

"Mrs. Wright?"

I looked up seeing Whitney come into my office . I looked at the time seeing it read 6:23 a.m.
It's Saturday.....

What teenager is up this early on a Saturday

"Whitney you can call me Meg please"

"Alright Mrs. Meg do you need me to help with anything?"

I guess that'll have to work for now "help?"

"Yea like household chores vacuuming, washing the dishes, cleaning rooms, doing laundry"

"Oh no sweetie I'm okay I usually do it but since I'm pregnant Mikey won't let me lift even a sock up so he is more than capable of doing most of that until our housekeeper comes at the end of the week. So you are free to do whatever you would like until we go shopping"

"Shopping?" She stared at me confused " shopping for?"

"School clothes of course... the twins can go to a school near by my little brothers go there and they'll keep an eye on them if you are worried at all"

"Um no that's fine"

"If you're under this roof Whitney you going to school also. Your senior year actually right?"

She nodded holding a look of disgust hearing the word high school

" you all start on Wednesday. We have to get you situated and everything transferred here and sorted out."

"Baby!" Mikey yelled from the kitchen. I knew he was cooking breakfast cause my fat ass smelled the heavenly sent off buttermilk pancakes from my home office.

I saw Whit stiffen up as she heard Mikey's voice "I'm going to go check on the twins"

I nodded watching her leave my office . Whoever hurt them three little babies really on my bad list cause once this baby pop out imma be back to my olds ways and gonna wanna fight.