~Chapter 0~ Introduction ~

Hello to anyone who clicked this I don't why you clicked this ,but sorry am still planning what to do.  This might take a few days or even a few months!

[EDITED]
      ___________________________________________

???: "Haizzz... What am I doing?"

I started to lean back on the chair I was sitting on While starting to stare at the piles of papers that were piled on my desk. 

While quietly staring at the pile, I was sort of startled by the sound of someone knocking at the door. although I have heard it multiple times already these few years, but I can't help it.

*Cop cop*

It was followed by a female's voice that I could remember very clearly.

???: "Rimuru-sama may I come in?"

Rimuru: "Ah... Yea... You can come in, Shuna"

I was brought back from staring at the piles of papers and looked straight at the door. 

While the door was slowly opening. What I saw was the same sight I always see, A very beautiful girl but her cuteness beats her beauty, she had light pink hair while on her forehead she had two little tiny white horns sitting there.

Shuna: "Rimuru-sama, here's the strawberry cream cake you wanted!" 

Before Shuna fully walked in she did a little bow to show respect and then walked in, at this point I was just staring at the strawberry cream cake.

Rimuru: "Ah... Thank you, Shuna!"

Shuna: "Your welcome, Rimuru-sama!"

As soon as she placed the strawberry cream cake on the desk she turned back towards the door and turned back to do a small bow and then left.

I started to eat the strawberry cream cake to try to forget about my paperwork And started to think about the past few years since I got reincarnated.

---

(It all started 10 years ago, I was named Mikami Satoru and still a human in Japan. I was your average middle-aged guy and at the same time I was an otaku, I had a pretty average life and at the same time didn't even experience the thing called Love not even in high school or college and that's probably why it led me to be a 37-year-old virgin. Although I did good enough to go through high school and college and even got a job as a salaryman and it paid pretty decent as well.)

(When I got reincarnated it all happened so fast. First thing I knew, I was meeting up with my coworker Tamura, and maybe his fiance Miho-san. Before I knew it I was stabbed trying to save my coworker and ended up dying from blood loss, And what was my last wish that I asked my coworker?  It was to put my computer in the bathtub to destroy the hard drive to hide the fact that I was an otaku and destroy all the ero-games I owned.)

(Going back to my story, after that I woke up or not really woke up inside of a cave, and that cave was very special for many reasons, of course, one of them was my first friend since I got reincarnated. It was a dragon but not any dragon, he was a true dragon he was named "Veldora The Storm Dragon I ended up being named by Veldora, "Rimuru Tempest" was the name given to me by Veldora or now say "Veldora Tempest".  At that point he told me that he was sealed by a hero and that was 300 years ago so I decided to find a way to break the seal and got an answer from my old skill {Great Sage} to use my Unique Skill {Predator} to eat Veldora and put him in quarantine inside my stomach.)