~Chapter 3~ A Day With Ciel & Final Decision ~

[Edited]

________________________________

*Beep Beep*

*Beep Beep*

I was woken up By the beeping of my alarm clock beside my bed, out of instinct I unconsciously moved my hand to turn off the alarm.

At this point, my awareness level is still sort of low, But I barely started sensing a presence next to me.

It took me by surprise since this had never happened to me...

I never woke up with someone next to me.

As I was still shocked by this I quickly picked myself up and stood up in a panic about who's next to me, But what I saw sort of made me remember what happened last night.

—Last Night—

"So Ciel, What is that you wanted?"

<<Master, the thing is that I want to try to be inside a clone more often. We could do things more efficient and do other things...>>

Oh, that's all? Not really a problem so I accepted her offer but it's going to be weird without having someone inside my head sometimes, but at the same time I'm happy maybe she'll get more emotions?!

But—

"Ah, sure yeah I can tell you that I have no problem with it."

What was up with that last line...

—Present—

So that was a little conversation I had with her last night, I let her be inside an {Enhanced Clone} and of course, she already knew how to move in the clone so there was no problem.

But the problem is...

I think I completely forgot to bring her back inside me, and just like that I went to bed, and here I was thinking (Ah there's another bed she could find..)

Directly went to bed, and I think she couldn't find one so she picked the second-best option which was to sleep on the same bed...

At this point, I'm becoming flustered for no apparent reason except for that.

I tried to pick up myself to the best of my possibility right now, but I can tell I was still sort of red, all I  needed to do is wake her up...

Wait isn't this her first time sleeping?

Because when I fell asleep back in 'tempest' she didn't get to experience sleep too she just stays quiet until morning when I woke up.

I was still thinking this but was surprised by Ciel who just woke up and saw me thinking so she decided to jump me and go top of me.

*CRASH*

<<Good morning, Master~>>

"Uh Good morning, Ciel.. could you please get off me? Please?"

She was on top of me, of course since she jumped me and saw that she tried to give me a good morning smile.

She still gave me that smile when she was getting off me but slowly turned back to expressionless.