~Chapter 5~ Throwback & Who? ~

____________________________________

I was standing past the front gates of the school, I was just looking around at the school building but–

The stares of some of the students were out of the ordinary for the school because usually, those stares are for the popular girl of the school.

Ah, am so thankful Shizu-san's beauty was set at a minimum, imagine I had the beauty of someone like Rumiras? I don't know, can I think of someone that is more beautiful than Shizu-san? Hinata? Chloe? Who knows.

I even changed my look a little bit. I thought it would help but now I'm getting more looks from both genders...

Ugh... Anyways how I got into this Situation started a day ago

***

The day started like always.

Waking up in the morning and Ciel waking up a few minutes later, brushing my teeth even though Ciel keeps telling me it's unnecessary I still do it, dressing up for the day with Ciel almost tricking me to dress in the same room as her so she can force me to put on a set of girly clothes, and finally eating breakfast with the wonderful skills of Ciel (Shuna's)

But anyways today was different, school was about to start tomorrow, All needed to do was get my materials. I could have done this a few days ago but I was lazy so I needed to get them today like pens, notebooks, and even the uniform with something to hold on to my things.

So I decided to invite Ciel to go along with me. She agreed to come along with me since she's almost fully finished analyzing most of the technology of earth and learning it through the internet, all that was left for her to do was just finish analyzing it physically.

(But... One thing's bothering me about this. Don't all of these need a satellite to work?)

If I think about it I don't think there are any documents or even blueprints for satellites on the internet. So how's it going to work? 

(Well I guess it's not really my problem just leave it up to Ciel! oh she will definitely be able to do it in my opinion!)

<<You are praising me too much... Although I still love it...>>

Uh? What did Ciel just say just now? I couldn't hear it

"I couldn't really hear the last line right now. What did you say?"

<<It was just your imagination.>>

(She definitely said something just now. After all these years with Ciel in my head. )

(After all these experiences with her I can definitely tell that line just now "it was just your imagination" was definitely not my imagination.)

<<.....>>

She just read my mind. Plus she doesn't have any response to my statement just now!

I was correct. 

Finally, after all this time I won an argument!— 

Well, it wasn't an argument.

But anyway! I needed to get ready since this whole time I haven't been getting ready and Ciel already ready to go.

*

We were now walking on the sidewalk heading towards the mall. We're not too far away at this point, maybe a 5-minute walk left until we get there.

Here was the point I started thinking about my appearance. I was really starting to like my appearance but the only thing that bothers me is being mistaken for a girl most of the time. I could just change my appearance but I didn't really want to. So once we get back to the apartment I'm going to do something about this.