~Chapter 6~ Sealing My Powers & Idol Trouble ~

(A/N: The First part of this chapter is an experiment so it might change in the future! Still can't believe this took me four days to write in my free time...)

__________________________________

I slowly open my eyes.

But to only see a blank site.

The sky was the same color as always.

But-

The ground wasn't.

It was almost as if the ground was made out of a mirror.

But at the same time, it didn't feel like a mirror.

It felt like I was standing on water.

This feels like an anime scene.

But.

This.

This one scenery.

***

For humans have dreams, sometimes those dreams could recur. Over and over again. Humans usually called them recurring dreams.

Some of the people I've heard to say. Recurring dreams could possibly be your fate, or even be your hidden self-consciousness reacting to some hidden force inside your soul or mind, and create a scenery out of it...

In the end, I crossed it off my mind as a little nonsense. Even the person who set this said was something that was talked a lot about on the internet, And he created that little theory within his friend group.

Then he told me another one which a lot more people believe in...

That recurring dreams are assumed to reveal a presence of an unresolved conflict in the individuals' life. They could be one of the worst nightmares you can have because there were created using that one on unresolved conflict.

But-

something doesn't seem right with me...

I usually don't have dreams...

The only times I have dreams is when I eat one of the dreamy pills Vesta made...

So how did I get this dream?'

I feel this could be called a 'recurring dream'.

Since I've had this same 'dream' before.

But I thought I would've stopped having them a few years ago...

I started getting this 'dream' a year after Yukki's defeat...

But it doesn't seem to fit in with me.

This-this feels too real... It's creepy.

Those were my exact thoughts the first time it happened.

No.

The weird thing is, I can't move...