~Chapter 5.5~ Side Story: The Trio's Meeting ~

____________________________

While a little slime was dimensions away inside a classroom. In the world without any magical beings in it. And the slime itself was possibly the only one magical being there.

-Meanwhile in another world-

In this world, held in its walls. A world where there was no such place without magical energy. Legends coming down from generation to generation, stories about beings with the power to end kingdoms. And made their battlefields unlivable.

Three figures walked out of the Shadows, who have said to hold such power.

Seated in a round table, with several seats empty.

It seems they were holding a secret meeting between the three.

The atmosphere was tense between the three, all held a serious expression on their face.

The location was located inside a Labyrinth that seemed that it was created for entertainment purposes. And was built under a colossal arena with majestic architect work.

These three beings we're not usually seen in the public naturally, those who knew who they were would tremble to their bones out of fear from knowing who they were.

One of them was a muscular man who didn't look like he was past his 20's. His skin was a dark tan Brown, While his hair was a sparkly blonde hue.

The one across this man.

She looks like a little kid who seems to be 8 years old.
Had two long ponytails on the sides of her head. And it was a silvery pink hue.

The last one who sat between the two.

A little girl who seems to be smaller than 1 meter. Had two transparent wings on her back. With two ponytails in the back of her head, with her hair being the color of a bright yellow hue.

Their species were very rare to be seen by the ordinary beings, but enough to greatly know about them.

The man's species was the most known and feared among the weak and strong. A 'True Dragon'.

The loli's species was barely known by the outside world but she herself was known and feared. And most of the strong won't try to mess with her. A Dragonoid.
She herself was born from a 'True Dragon' and a human, and most of her father's power was transferred to her.

And finally.

The girl who was smaller than a ruler. She herself was a unique species. She was the Queen of Fairies.
Her past might not be known but to be only known by the oldest.

The names were greatly known by beings around the world.

The True Dragon 'Storm Dragon' Veldora'.

The Dragonoid 'Tyrant of Destruction' (Destroyer)
'Demon Lord Millim Nava'.

The Fairy 'Labyrinth Fairy' Demon Lord Ramiris '.

I wonder what these three would discuss in their meeting. That will make them act so seriously.

A war? WRONG

.......

.....

...