~Chapter 2~ Life on Earth & School or Work?? ~

[EDITED]

_________________________________

I'm still on my way trying to find Satoru's apartment.

 But somewhere along the way, I started to crave some food. 

I always adored food since it was one of the things that a human has that I remain. But of course, I didn't feel hunger at all since I'm a slime after all.

so I started looking for somewhere to eat. 

I had a few options to choose from, if I was feeling for a coffee or a cake I can go to Starbucks, or maybe for some udon or ramen since I haven't had that in a while. I decided to eat some ramen But of course, I guess I sort of already ate some ramen in 'Tempest' before, I tried to recreate it as much as I can but never tested the same.

I walk inside the restaurant, go to the closest seat to the window and sit down and wait for the waiter to come so I can order.

Wow, sorta feels weird because back in 'Tempest' you order at the front desk and then just go to your seat and wait..–

Well, it's not that different, it's just one action or two actions different. 

But I'm starting to feel uncomfortable. 

Of course, the main reason is because of all the stares I'm getting from people, well it's been happening ever since I got out of the alleyway But didn't pay much attention to it And now it's starting to get to me well. I got used to the bowing, but... this is very awkward for me mostly. I can maybe look their way but it will make it more awkward so I will just pretend that I don't notice it. 

???: "uhh. Ma'am.... ma'am?"

Oh crap I was too deep in thought

Ri: "yes!.... Ah Sorry Sir"

Crap! I answered to "Ma'am!" DAMNIT!

––——

–––––—

–—–—

Ri: "Itadakimasu!'

It's been a few minutes and finally got my ramen, And now I'm slowly drifting too deep though once again. 

Wait... Wait just a moment! Am I dumb or what!

 Crap, I think I know another reason why I got stares. Why didn't I think of this! 

I'm still wearing my demon lord outfit! I stick out like a sore thumb!

I was too excited! Dammit! I didn't even think of my outfit, I was just thinking about other stupid things. I should have worn my true dragon clothes that look casual except for the boots and rings on my arms and neck. Maybe I will think about this later not now because it will be awkward if I change clothes now or in the bathroom...

I'm about finished with my ramen so I ended up finishing it quickly since I'm still not rolling with the stares, so almost as soon as I finished eating my ramen I stood up and walked out of the door and of course, I paid.