Johnny lawrence.

Y/n- your name.
F/c- favorite color.
_______
I've always seen Johnny around at school, but I knew he didn't know I existed. I was the quiet girl who didn't have friends, and he was popular and had a lot of friends,

It was the beginning of senior year, and I was gonna make myself shown, I curled my hair and put on a tight black latex skirt and a tight red tube top. I grabbed my Jean jacket and I got into my car and drove to school.

I got out of my car and I felt everyone's eyes on me, "who's she?" Some girl said as I walked away, "y/n?" I heard a voice call. I turned to see Ali Mills.

"Hey," I smiled. "I love the new look! Wanna sit with me at lunch?" She said. I nodded and smiled. "Sure." I said and kept walking.

I got to my locker and opened my door. "Hey, you must be new, I'm Johnny." He said, I shut my locker and he looked at me. "Y/n? Wow!" He said.

"You know who I am?" I asked shocked, "I- yeah?" He said and I nodded. "I really like the new look, why the sudden change?" He asked.

"I wanted to be noticed." I said and he nodded, "well I noticed you before." He said. "Wait really," I asked. He nodded.

"I got class but I'll see you around?" I said. He smiled and nodded. "Bye y/n" he said and I walked to class.

-

It was lunch time and I was walking to class when Johnny came up from behind, "y/n?" He said. I turned to face him. "Hi Johnny." I said and we kept walking.

"Do you maybe wanna hang out tonight?" He asked, I smiled and blushed. "Really?" I said and he smiled, "yes really, is that so hard to believe" he said and I nodded

"No, it's just I never thought you'd talk to me in my life, let alone wanna hang out." I said and he smiled, "I wanted to but I figured I wasn't your type." He said.

I looked At him, "really?" I asked, super shocked. "That's amazing, that you think that." I said.

He looked at me weird. I grabbed piece of paper from my notebook and wrote my address. "Pick me up at 7?" I said.

He nodded, "ok, I'll see you At seven." He said before running off to his friends.

I looked as he cheered and showed his friends, his friends congratulated him and I blushed and walked into the cafeteria.

I walked into the cafeteria and Ali called me over, I sat with her and her friends along with some boy.

I didn't pay much attention to him but I kept drawing my mind to Johnny, I couldn't believe he asked me on a date, I thought he didn't even know I exist,

The bell rang and I threw my tray away and walked out of the cafeteria. I walked to my class and outside stood Johnny. "Hey, you" he smiled.

"Hi Johnny" I smiled, "I didn't know this was your class?" He said pointing to the classroom, I giggled at his awkwardness.

"Yeah, uh it is haha." I laughed and he nodded. "Well I should go to class, see ya." He said and jogged away.

I blushed at him before walking into my classroom. I sat through my dreaded English class, for the rest of the day it went by pretty fast.

Next thing I knew it was the end of the day, I started walking to my car when Johnny once again stopped me.

"So I'll see you at 7? Right?" He said, I nodded and smiled. "Dont be late or I'll kill you." I said pretending to be serious.

Johnnys face looked worried, "I'm kidding." I laughed and he did too. "I'll see you tonight" I said and got into my car.

-

It was almost 7 so I quickly changed into a pair of jeans and a f/c sweater, I threw on converses and fixed up my hair and makeup.

I waited in my living room until there was a knock on the door, I looked at the time and saw 7:01. I giggled, and answered the door.

"Your late." I said frowning. He looked at me and scratched his collar of his shirt, " I'm so sorry-" he said and I laughed.

"It's fine, let's go?" I said. He nodded and led me to his car, he opened the door for me and I climbed in.

He walked around to the driver sides and took off driving, he pulled into golf n' stuff and I smiled. "I love this place!" I smiled and he did too.

"That's good, I'm glad you like this place." He said and I nodded. We both got out and walked out get a mini golf putt and a ball. I grabbed a blue handled putt and Johnny got a red one.

I grabbed a neon pink ball and he grabbed a neon green one, we walked to the first hole and we each took turns hitting the ball and going around to different holes.

Thankfully I was somewhat good at mini golf so we were pretty even, it was the last hole and I looked at the score card. In order for me to win I have to get a hole-in-one and Johnny has to get more then 1.

I let him go first. He hit the the ball into the whole in 2 hits. I took a deep breath, I needed to beat him.

I hit the ball and it was lined up perfectly, it was definitely going in, I started to smile and right as it hit the hole it bounced over.

I frowned as the hall stopped not going in. "Damn it!" I shouted, Johnny laughed and hugged me, "it's ok, maybe you'll win in a arcade game, but I don't know.. I'm pretty good at those too" he said.

I rolled my eyes and pulled him to the arcade, we quickly returned our stuff on the way and we walked in.

I immediately walked over to the basketball shooting game. We both put a quarter in and the game started.

We both were given four balls and we kept shooting them as the time ticked down, I couldn't see how many he had made but I'm hoping I beat him.

The time ran out and we looked at each other's score. 28-27. I beat him by one bucket. I cheered and he rolled his eyes. "Who is the best?" I asked Taunting. He laughed, "not you." He said making me roll my eyes.

We went around to various games and won tickets, after winning some tickets we played air hockey. We both hit the puck back and forth until I made a shot.

"Nothing but net!" I laughed, he  rolled his eyes and scoffed. "What? There's no net it's just an opening." He said and I laughed at his literal thinking.

He grabbed the puck from the slot and hit it again. His hits were fast and aggressive going all over the place while mine were slower but had better aim.

We ended up tying and I decided we should keep playing games for tickets. We both went around taking turns playing games while the other cheered each other on.

It was about 11 and I was exhausted, we went to exchange the tickets and we looked at the different prizes. "You pick," Johnny said and I smiled.

I picked a huge blue teddy bear with a purple bow tie. Johnny carried it to the car and drove me home.

We arrived to my house and we sat in the car for a minute, "thank you for this Johnny." I smiled, he nodded. "No problem, I'm glad you had a good time." He said

"Let's do this again." I said and he nodded. I went to get out of the car when he pulled me back in. He quickly kissed my lips making me blush.

I was in shock, but quickly adjusted and kissed back. We released each other from the kiss and I got back out of the car.

"See you at school Johnny." I smiled and walked inside holding the teddy bear. He waved and drove away, I ran to my room and set the bear in a chair in my room.

I quickly got changed for bed and laid in my bed looking at the ceiling smiling at the memory of this night. Today was a day I'd never forget.. for as long as I lived.

______

First one! I have a couple more in my drafts I'm uploading soon! Please enjoy! And feel free to comment what characters you'd like to see!