. Robby pt.2

I pulled up to the jail and saw Johnny robbys dad and my dad fighting. I got out and started walking over. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked.

"They called me" Johnny said. "Yeah? Well Bobby also told you to go see him but you didn't, he was quite upset." I said.

Johnny looked at me and frowned, "I already explained it to him so why don't you shut it LaRusso!" He said walking at me.

I flinched but I heard a yell. "Leave her alone!" I turned and saw Robby, I looked back and saw Johnny inches away from me.

Johnny sighed and backed away. "We're you gonna hit my fucking kid?" My dad shouted.

Daniel and Johnny were too busy bickering.. I could see Robby getting upset.

I glared at Robby and pointed to my car. He nodded, I started to walk away and Robby followed me.

"Where are you going!" My dad yelled. We sprinted and got into my car, driving away.

I drove to the beach parking lot, it was silent until we parked. I looked at him, he was emotional.

"There to selfish to just put us first." He said slightly upset. "I'm sorry Robby." I said and he kissed me. "It's not your fault baby." He said and I nodded.

"I was mad at your dad, I started it." I said. He grabbed my chin and pulled me close to his face.

I kissed him again and we locked eyes once we released the kiss. "He shouldn't lay a hand on you." Robby said.

"He didn't." I said and he sighed, "let's go for a walk?" I said and he nodded.

We walked around the beach and just caught up. I studied his face and he had a healing bruise on his face.

"They did a number on you didn't they?" I said, he looked at me and nodded, "I managed." He said.

"You know y/n, your the only thing that kept me going.." Robby said. I slightly blushed and held his hand.

"Knowing this day would come was the only thing keeping me going, I felt so guilty.." I said

"Don't blame yourself y/n, it wasn't your fault." He said and I nodded.

Me and Robby spent the rest of the day at the beach relaxing and enjoying the day, I missed him so much It felt so good being in his arms.

-

The sun was setting, "where do you want me to drop you off?" I asked him as we sat in my car eating food.

"You don't have to, I'm close enough I can walk." He said and finished his food. "Are you sure?" I asked.

He nodded and kissed me, "I'll be fine." He said and I nodded. "Call me in the morning." I said and he nodded.

He kissed me once more and got out of the car, "I love you." I said and he smiled. "I love you" he said and shut my door and started walking away.

I sighed and drove away, where ever he was going. I just hope he's safe.

___________
Sorry it's so short, I haven't posted anything on this in a while so I figured I'd try to write something:)