.Johnny lawrence + daniel larusso

I loved Johnny, I loved him more then the word love, but he broke my heart. I can't live without him...
It was the end of summer, my best friend Ali invited me to the beach for a party.
She liked Johnny but it never worked out and then me and him happened.
I looked out at the boys playing soccer. One seemed to catch my eye.
He wasn't my type at all, but he was cute. And he kept looking at me.
I spent most of the day subtly trying to get his attention. This could be my chance to move on from Johnny.
The sun set and it got dark shortly after, the boy kicked the ball over at me, and all his friends laughed.
I stood up and began to meet him as he walked towards me.
"Uh- I'm sorry about my friends." He said scratching the back of his neck.
"It's ok, what's your name?" I asked.
"Daniel, your Y/N? Right?" He asked.
I nodded and smiled.
"In the flesh."

We talked for a while and got to know each other, he had a bad life, his dad passed from cancer and his mom works at a restaurant as a waitress. They live in the apartment building down the road from the school.
But when I was talking to him, I felt like I could trust him, he was so wise for his age, and knew what to say.
"So.. what do we do now?" He said as we walked against the shore.
"I'm not sure." I shrugged.
"Let's go back up." He said and I nodded.
We sat around the fire and he wrapped his arm around me as we sat around the fire.
I started to hear motor bikes in the distance.
"Oh no." I muttered.
"Are you alright," Daniel asked.
I sighed and nodded.
"Something bad is going to happen, I just know it." I frowned.
He grabbed my hand and smiled, "it's ok, Y/N. Whatever your afraid of I'll protect you, I know Karate." He said.
He clearly never met Johnny Lawrence then.
I pulled my hand away, I didn't like him like that. I didn't wanna mess with him. Getting to know him, I realized I could never be with him, maybe friends but not a couple.. not ever..
"Thanks." I fake smiled.
Johnny and his snake sams or whatever pulled up.

THIRD PERSON POV

Johnny saw Daniel wrapped around Y/N and smiling and laughing at her jokes. Daniel played with her bouncy curly hair.
Johnnys blood boiled, Y/N didn't understand there breakup, and I mean, how could she? It was either Kreese hurts her or they break up.
It killed Johnny seeing her move on, she was his, and only his, no one else. Not even some skinny new kid.
"What the hell is that!" Tommy said pointing at Daniel and Y/N.
"Johnny it's not fair! You love her and she's moving on! You gotta do something" Dutch said.
Johnny Locked eyes with Daniel, Daniel looked scared, Y/N looked up and also locked eyes with Johnny.
She quickly pushed Daniel off of her, and stood up. Johnny marched over ready to punch someone. That someone being Daniel.
"It's been 2 weeks Y/N! Come on! Really!" Johnny said making scene.
"You dumped me! I am allowed to do what I want now!" She shouted angry,
"It's not like you ever loved me anyways huh!?" Johnny shouted throwing a fit.
"Johnny! Calm down alright. Remember you dumped me." Y/N said as she poked his chest.
"I didn't have a choice. It was that or you get hurt." He said.
That immediately got her attention.
"What?"she said shocked.
"We need to talk." Johnny said.
"No kidding." Y/N said and they walked away towards the water.

He explained what Kreese had done.
"That evil son of a bitch! I can't believe it!" She groaned clearly upset.
"I'm sorry, y/n I just couldn't bare to see you get hurt.." Johnny said.
"It's ok.. I'm sorry we can't be together." She replied wiping her eyes from tears.
"I'm gonna quit." Johnny said.
"What? No!" y/n said putting her hands on his chest.
"Johnny, you can't karate is your life, you love it." She frowned.
"I love you more." He said grabbing her face.
"Please, let me love you." He said tears forming in his eyes.
He saw the look on her face, she didn't want to get hurt, but her love for Johnny was to much. She would do anything for him.
A tear rolled down Johnny face and he quickly wiped it.
"I get it. You moved on. I guess I was just to late." He said shakily trying not to cry.
She shook her head no, and with a blink of an eye her lips were connected with his.
It was like the world was back on its orbit, and everything was perfect. Just for a minute,
Until they were pulled back to reality by the clapping and cheering from the teens up by the fire.
Y/N saw Daniel clearly upset as he marched down.

"Listen asshole! I had dibs! You can't just come out of no where and make out with her!" Daniel shouted and shoved Johnny, and pulled y/n next to him making her clearly uncomfortable by grabbing onto her.
Johnnys jaw clenched and y/n knew shit was going to go down.
"Daniel! You shouldn't have done that!" She said concerned but still upset on how he was acting towards her. It wasn't right, at all.
"Oh Daniel? That's your name? Well guess what idiot! She was mine first, I'm guessing she filled you in about her ex." Johnny smirked.
"I'll kick your ass, that bitch is mine.." Daniel said.

Y/N POV

I can't believe he called me HIS bitch, Johnny saw that it upset me.
"I'd love to see you try." Johnny smiled and slightly laughed, walking towards Daniel.
Daniel swung punches and tried to land kicks on Johnny but he dodge them all.
"Oh shit." Daniel said.
One punch, kick combo and Daniel was on the ground with sand in his Mouth.
Johnny wrapped his arm around me and I looked at Daniel.
"I'm not a bitch, and I will never be YOUR bitch. You seemed so sweet, but I guess that was all talk wasn't it?" I Spat and walked away.
We walked up to the crowd, "what the hell happened? Is he ok?" Ali asked.
"You can have Daniel. I don't want him. He called me a bitch, HIS bitch." I said.
"Ugh. I hate when men act like we're objects!" Barbara said.
Me and Johnny walked over to his bike,
"Want a ride home, babe?" He asked.
"Yeah, but what If Kreese finds out?" I asked.
"He won't, we will be careful." Johnny said.
"Back there? That wasn't careful." I said looking at the cobras.
"Y/n they love you, they wouldn't tell Kreese, and if he did find out, id make sure nothing happened to you, I promise."
I smiled and kissed his cheek.
"Im disappointed Daniel was like that, I just hope he doesn't try to pick a fight with you again." I said rubbing Johnnys back.
"For his sake, I hope he doesn't either." He smirked and handed me his helmet to wear before getting on his bike and driving off me along with him. The other Cobras following.

________________________________
Haven't updated in FOREVER. I'm gonna try to update this more! Comment with some suggestions on who to write about? I came up with this idea a couple days ago and finally got time to sit down and write it! Hoped you enjoyed it!! It's good to be back!💛💛