Daniel LaRusso.

(kk3)

Daniel wasn't supposed to fight in the all valley tournament this year, he won once that should've been enough right?

Wrong, some guy mike Barnes came to town and is forcing Daniel to fight, tormenting him. Daniel is so afraid of this kid it makes me worried.

The all valley is coming up in just a week, thankfully mr. miyagi forgave Daniel for everything he had done and agreed to train him.

Me and Daniel have been dating for almost a year, crazy to think.. I missed him a lot, I was currently in college about six hours away so I didn't see him a lot.

It was Christmas break so I was coming back, I sat on the plane as it flew over the different cities.

-

I finally arrived back into encino/reseda. I drove to mr. Miyagis house, Daniel thinks I'm coming back next week so I'm super excited!

I walked into the house and saw them in the back doing there karate stuff. I stood in the doorway for a minute and mr. miyagi opened his eyes to see me.

"Y/n-San!" He said and Daniel looked up, he was in shock and ran over and picked me up. "I missed you so much!" He said.

"I had to be back in time for the tournament," I smiled and he kissed my cheek. "Wanna stay and watch us train?" He asked, I nodded and sat down on a wooden porch and watched.

He always looked so good doing karate, tomorrow was Daniels birthday and then the next day was the tournament..

-

The next morning, me and Daniel stayed at mr. miyagis, I guess Daniel lives there now. I woke up and saw Daniel sleeping peacefully.

I ruffled his hair making him wake up, "good morning." He mumbled. I hugged him and then sat up. "Come on! It's your birthday! What do you wanna do today?" I asked.

He looked around and smiled, "how about after breakfast we go to the beach?" He said and I nodded. "Sounds perfect!" I said.

We quickly ate breakfast and got changed into bathing suits and went to the beach. We sat on our towels tanning when a shadow covered us.

I looked and saw a tall light brown hair guy, he was muscular and tall, but skinny. "Ready to get your ass kicked tomorrow!" The kid teased.

I looked at the kid and Daniel scoffed, "hey leave him alone!" I said. The kid looked at me and scoffed. "Who are you cutie?" He said winking. I rolled my eyes and grabbed Daniels hand.

"HIS girlfriend" I said emphasizing his. He looked at me with a weird look. "Your dating this loser?" He said and scoffed.

"Let me guess your that asshole mike barnes?" I asked and he looked taken back, "asshole? I'm no asshole." He said.

I scoffed and grabbed Daniel and walked away, "not dealing with him today, today is going to be great!" I said and Daniel smiled, "how about back to mr. miyagis?" He said. I nodded and agreed.

-

today was the day, it was the second time being at the all valley, it felt like just yesterday I watched daniel defeat jonny lawrence, I unfortunately knew this time would not be the same case, daniel didnt have to fight until the final round, so that was a relief.

I watched as mike barnes destroyed his opponent. It was honestly kinda scary to watch. I sat next to a guy with a cobra kai never dies t-shirt. I stood up and walked over to daniel and mr.miyagi as daniel stood fearful watching mike barnes.