Terry silver

I needed to learn self defense... my husband is abusive and I need a way to defend myself.. I saw a karate dojo moving in near my house. I found the number and decided to give it a call.
"Cobra Kai, this is terry silver speaking what do you want?" A mans voice said.
"Hi, I was wondering if you do private lessons?" I asked.
"For your child?"
"For me." I replied.
"Why don't you come on down tomorrow morning and we can talk about it, for the right price I can consider it." He replied and hung up.
"Who were you calling?" My husband hollered.
"My friend! Why are you asking?" I asked.
"Because you know the rules with the phone. You tell me who your calling before you do it." He said angrily.
"Right I am sorry, it won't happen again." I said quietly.
He walked over to me and was inches from my face, I could feel his breath against my face. I looked away knowing what was going to happen,
He slapped my face and walked away to his room. We had separate rooms because I'm "unbearable to sleep with" I didn't mind at all though.
I walked to my room and laid down, I didn't know how to feel about this whole karate thing, but the ad I saw sounded convincing so I really hope it can help me out.  Ever since I met my husband my confidence has deteriorated to the point I let him do whatever he wants to me, I want to change.. I need to change.
I got up and locked my door before laying back down, I read my book until I fell asleep..
-
I sat in my car outside the dojo, it was 6:30 and the lights were off. I saw a super nice black car pull in and a older man with gray hair in a ponytail get out. He was attractive but definitely older then me, how could a man at his age be teaching karate. Once he arrived to the door I got out. He looked me up and down as I walked over to him.
"I'm assuming your the lady from the phone?" He asked.
"Uh yeah, I am." I replied.
"What is a lady like you doing at a karate dojo?" He asked.
"Wanted to learn something new, I have a lot of free time." I lied.
He looked at me not convinced. "What happened to your arm?" He asked.
I looked down and saw a bruise, it was an old one from my husband when I "drank all his beer.." which wasn't true he got shitfaced and drank it all and blamed me.
"Oh! I fell down the stairs at my apartment a couple days ago no big deal." I replied and he nodded.
"Ok I got 2 hours till my morning class so let's get this started" he said and I nodded as we walked in.
He taught me the basics, how do punch, kick and slap.
I went to pay him when he looked at me, "would you like do get something to eat? I'm starving and I don't want to go alone." He said smirking. Something about that smirk intrigued me.. I had a husband though, I needed to stop this..
I nodded anyways ignoring my thoughts and he smiled.
We drove separately to a nice restaurant. I was wearing leggings and a zip up, I was not dressed properly.
He got out of his car and walked over to me, "this place is beautiful!" I said and he nodded. He didn't talk much...We walked to the patio and sat down and ordered.
"So now, what is the real reason you want to know karate?" He asked sternly.
I looked around to see if anyone was looking, they weren't.
"It's a long story for another time." I replied.
He looked at me slightly annoyed but understood I didn't want to talk about it, "ok, well tell me about yourself, I don't even know your name.." he said.
"Oh, I'm y/n l/n" I said and he nodded.
"Very beautiful name," he replied.
"Thank you." I smiled.
"Now I'm terry silver, but you already knew that.." he said and I nodded.
"What do you want to know about me?" I asked.
"Anything." He replied.
We sat there for hours it seemed like getting to know each other. He was actually a really nice guy believe it or not.
I felt like I could trust him, but I realized I can't trust anyone but myself so I can't tell him.
-
Months went by and his training is really helping, I finally feel confident in fighting back against my husband.
"I'm really proud of you y/n, you've come a long way so far," terry said as we walked out of the dojo.
"Thank you terry, it means a lot, I don't know where I would be without you." I said blushing.
He smiled and walked away to his car.
I smiled to myself before walking to my car.
I went to work and arrived home that evening.
"Why have you been leaving so early every morning?" My husband said.
"I've been picking up extra shifts at work, to make more money." I said and he clicked his tongue.
"We're missing 1000 dollars from our account, want to explain that?" He said annoyed.
I groaned. "Excuse me?" He said now pissed.
"Are you my babysitter." I mouthed off.
He slapped my face. "You better not talk to me with that tone!" He yelled.
I was boiling on the inside. Waiting to rip his face off.. I wanted to so badly.
He went to slap me again but I blocked it and slapped him instead..
"What the fuck!" He shouted.
I kicked his face sending him flying back into our glass table shattering it.
He grabbed pieces of glass and jumped up and threw it at me. It instantly cut my arm and face.
"I'm done! I never loved you! I don't want to be with you anymore. I'm calling the lawyers tomorrow and filing for a divorce." I said and walked to my room locking the door.
Instantly there was banging and hollering, but it was blurred out from my tears, I was crying...
I wasn't sad, I was happy. I was going to be free, I gained this new confidence all because of terry, I owed the world to him...I grabbed my suitcase and packed everything I could find that was mine. I fit most of my stuff and then I heard a loud bang.
Then it was dead silent... to silent then normal.
I opened the door with my suitcase and keys in my hand and I saw terry standing in the doorway and my husband on the floor.
He held a bracelet in his hand. It was covered in blood.
"I came to return this to you, but this man attacked me. He'll be fine but he will only be out for a couple minutes let's go." He said noticing my suitcase.
It was like my night and shinning armor had came and rescued me. Not to sound cliche but that's what it felt like..
We walked to his car, quickly but not running. We got in and he looked at me.
"Are you ok?" He asked.
I looked at him and nodded. "Are you ok!?" I asked frantically.
"Doll, I was in war this is nothing." He replied. I sighed in relief.  "I'm guessing he was the reason you were taking karate?" He said and I nodded.
"He's been abusive since we've been dating back in college, but I never left him, I couldn't he wouldn't let me." I said and he shook his head.
He pulled me close to him and we hugged, I leaned against the middle compartment of the car to reach his embrace.
"You saved me." I said gratefully.
"It's the least I could've done, why don't you stay with me? I have 5 spare bedrooms?" He said and I nodded.
"Thank you." I replied and he nodded.
The car ride was silent, nothing but our quiet breaths. I studied his face, I've seen him numerous times but his eyes, the beautiful blue of his eyes, looking into them I could see the reflection of the city. It was mesmerizing.
"You alright?" He asked.
I nodded but just kept staring. We were at a red light and he looked at me, we locked eyes for a second before we leaned in closer to each other's face, we were inches apart until a horn blared. He looked up and smiled.
Green light. Great. He hit the gas driving towards the water, finally he pulled into the driveway of a super nice beach house.
We got out and stood on the small deck on the front lawn. I looked up at the sky and back at him, our eyes locked. He put his hand on my cheek and wiped it, "your bleeding lets get you inside." He said and I snapped out of my thoughts and followed him. He led me to the kitchen and I sat down at one of the counter chairs. He walked down the hall and came back with a med kit.
"Back in Nam, I was a pro at Stitching people up, this will be done in no time." He said and I nodded.
He was so concentrated on it, making sure it would hurt as little as possible.
When he was done I stood up and looked at him. "Thank you, for everything.." I said and he smiled. "Of course." He said and went to walk away.
"Wait." I said and he turned back and looked at me. For just a second we looked at each other and walked towards each other and our lips connected, he put his hand on my cheek and rubbed it while we continued to kiss. It lasted a little while longer before we broke apart. "Would you be so kind to show me where my room is?" I asked and he nodded.
"Right this way." He smirked and walked down the hall. I smiled to myself and followed him..

_________________
Hey guys!! Long time no see? Sorry I haven't updated in AGES... I've been so busy with school I've had no time, I've also had serious writers block. But I'm back and better then ever!! I will also be doing a young terry silver too, for those who are weirded out by the older version and attracted to the younger version. But guys, please feel free to DM with with requests, if you comment on the story im less likely to see it, so DM me for request I'll try to get to it ASAP, hope you guys enjoy :)
Sorry for any spelling/grammar errors..