Bakugo x depressed reader (last part)

Bakugo's PoV After I finished my detention, Kirishima forced me to hang out with Kaminari

Bakugo's PoV
After I finished my detention, Kirishima forced me to hang out with Kaminari. So here I am.
The only thing that excited us was going to the arcade games. After that, we were just walking around and see what would interest us.

It was late already, but Kaminari said he wanted to eat something. I was also a bit hungry so I just went with the flow.

My phone suddenly rang. I took it out and saw (y/n)'s name on the screen. This was the first time she called me, of course I would feel excited. I stopped my step and answered the call.

"Hello...??" I got no answer.
"(Y/n)?" I still got no answer.
All of a sudden, I heard something fall, glass breaking and the scream of a girl that sounded like (y/n)?

I froze and bad thoughts were rushing into my mind. What happened to her?
Soon I heard a guy getting mad and the call ended.
She was definitely in danger. I called her back but no one picked up.

'I need to go to her but I don't know where she is'
I tried to think calmly. If I'm not mistaken, I heard like a broken glass, so she was definitely in a room. And I also heard a guy saying "child"? Was that her father?
'She's likely at home'
After I got an idea where she might be, I ran as fast as I could to her home. I really wished she would be okay.
.
.
.
I arrived at her home then tried to remember which room she was in. I remembered it was on a second floor but I didn't exactly remember which room was it. But then... I heard something noisy from that specific door. I got no choice but to just kick that door opened.

I couldn't believe what I just saw. (Y/n) was there laying on the floor and her hair was being pulled by a woman. I instinctively kicked that woman and she hit the wall. I checked on (y/n), her body was swollen, her hair was messy even her lips were bleeding.
(Y/n) looked at me and I could see she had been crying a lot. Hoping me to come.

Your PoV
The door behind me was kicked really hard. The boy came rushing in and without hesitation, he kicked my mom until she hit the wall. I though he would never come, but here he is, Bakugo was standing right in front of me.
"Let's get away from here" he told me while helping myself up. He wasn't yelling but I could feel that he was really angry.
"Oh, her boyfriend is here. It doesn't matter, a good child must obey his parent" my dad tried to grab my wrist.
"Don't even lay a finger on her" he smacked my dad's hand away from me. He looked up at my dad. That time I saw his face, Bakugo was giving him a death look.
"Huh? What are you gonna do anyway? Call the police?"
"No, I'M GONNA FUCKING BEAT YOU TO DEATH, YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!" He yelled at him. It was only for a second but in front of me, I saw him giving a hard punch on my dad's jaw then kicked him onto the floor.
"You bastard..." my dad tried to wake up from his pretty bad fall. I just stood there trying to process everything that I just saw.