Bakugo x depressed reader (part 1)

Heyyoo guys, sorry for the slow update :')
I know this is very late but I'm still gonna say it.
HAPPY NEW YEAR 🥳

This is my first time making a depressive story. Personally, I don't think it would be really depressive but anyway I'm still gonna warn you guys that this story will contain self-harm, domestic abuse and depression.

Enjoy~~

Your POVI slowly opened my eyes then squinted my eyes  from the light coming through a small squared glass window

Your POV
I slowly opened my eyes then squinted my eyes from the light coming through a small squared glass window. I stretched my arms and took a deep sigh. Even though I lost all the motivations to live, I still prayed to God that I would be able to go through today without any problems. God seemed to not answer my prayers, but somehow praying made me feel a little calm. Well... it only lasted for a bit. Once I stepped out of my room to wash my face, the reek of alcohol filled out the living room. I ignored my dad who was sleeping on the sofa with a half empty bottle of alcohol on his hand and the empty ones scattered on the floor. There were some shattered glass from the bottles. I just kicked them aside with my bare feet to make a way for myself to go to the washroom. Before going to the washroom, I could see my mom sleeping in her dark messy room with piles of trash on the floor that covered the whole tiles. I clicked my tongue and thought 'Why can't they live properly?'

I washed my face with a cold running water then looked at myself in the mirror. There was a scratch on my cheekbone from yesterday night. I remembered I saved my last band aid in my pocket. I grabbed it and sticked it on the wound. I went back to my room to put on my winter uniform. I liked winter because I could perfectly hide my swollen arms.

I put on my shoes and I could hear my dad groaned. He sometimes woke up at this time just to ask for my money. I sometimes gave him some of my money out of pity. "Where did you put your money?" He asked while still laying on the sofa. "I don't have any" I replied. "Don't go before you give me money" he threatened me. I ignored him and prepared my self to leave. He threw the bottle that was on his hand at me, I was so tired dealing with this almost every morning. Now, I just didn't give a slightest care about it. I closed the door and the bottle hit the door making it shattered on the floor.

The weather was colder than I expected. I put my hands in my pocket hoping it would be warmer.

Bakugo's POV

"Can you stop looking around like that? you look dumb" Kirishima spat those words with innocence.
"Don't test my patience early in the morning" I warned him.
"She will come.... don't worry too much" he took a sip of the hot chocolate milk that we bought in canteen.
"Uh huh... you want me not to worry when I've seen those scars on her arms"
"Then you go ask her what happened, no one is brave enough to ask her that till now" Todoroki came out of nowhere leaning on the wall beside us. Not gonna lie he scared me for a second.
"What are you doing here!?"
"Hiding from my dad who's in the teacher's office"
"Weirdo" that was all I could say about him.

I just kept staring at a cup of hot chocolate that I was holding until when I looked up, I finally saw the girl with band aid on her cheek. She jogged a little, catching up to the school gate that was about to close. She rubbed her hands together and blew out  some warm air to her hands. 'I guess she's cold'
"If you're not gonna drink that, give it to me" Kirishima about to snatch my drink.
"NO" I backed away from him and ran to her.

Your POV
I saw Bakugo running at me carefully so that he wouldn't spill the drink he was holding.
"Here you go" He suddenly offered me a cup filled with something that seemed like a hot chocolate.
"For me?" I looked around then pointed at myself.
"Yup"
"Thanks but I'm fine, enjoy your drink" I gave a smile and denied it politely. He was always so kind to me and I couldn't burden him more than this.

He took my right hand and his hand felt warmer than my pockets. His face looked sad for some reasons.

"No way, you obviously need this" he placed the cup on my hand and insisted me to take it.
"No, I-" he cut me off by putting his index finger on my mouth.
"Shush... make sure you drink it" his face was an inch close to mine and I couldn't help but to feel the heat rise to my cheek.
"Thank you" I was too shy to look at him in the face so I just lowered my head, holding the drink with my two hands.
"Good, see you in class" I could feel his smile while he was petting my head. He then walked away to his friends.
I took a sip of the hot chocolate milk and it did help to warm my body.

Bakugo PoV
Damn that went well, even though I was nervous. She looked so cute when she got all flustered haha.
It hurts a little when she denied it :') but anyway, she finally accepted it. Her hand was so fuckin cold, I hoped the chocolate milk would help.

-School finished-
Your PoV
Finally I don't have to use my brain anymore. I stretched my arms and saw Bakugo coming to my seat.
"Hey (y/n) let's go home together!" He said that with a smile. I felt bad cus I kept declining his offer. I just didn't want him to know more about me.
"Sorry I really can't today" I did my sincere apology.
"Again? Aren't we heading to the same direction? Or do you just hate me?"
"No no no, I don't hate you. I just have a part time job today so I can't" I made sure he didn't misunderstand my intention.
"Oh my bad, then... can I take you to your workplace? please..." he actually begged.
"Well... fine then" I guessed it would be okay if he only came to my workplace.
"yeyy!!"
.
.
.
"Is this the place?"
"Yeah thank you for coming here with me"
"No problem, btw are you in a hurry?"
"Not really... what's wrong?"
"Well... I just want to talk to you for a little bit more" he rubbed the back of his head while looking away from me.
"Ahaha, that's weird coming from you" I couldn't  help but laugh. His action was so different than he was in school. It was kinda cute though.
"I mean... I rarely get to talk to you in school so... I wanna make use of this moment properly, is that bad?" Hearing him saying that made my heart stopped for a second.
"ah... I- I see, what do you wanna talk about?" I tried to keep it cool.
"Oh yeah, I wanted to ask this for a long time. How did you get those scars?" he asked
"my cheek? Ahh... it's a paper cut" I didn't expect him to ask this question. I wasn't an expert in lying but that would do.
"hmm... how about your arms?"
"oh you saw it? Well... I... fell from the stairs" I instinctively did an awkward laugh. I thought I made sure to cover my arms, how did he notice them?
"really? Those swollen arms... I guess it was a pretty bad fall. Are you sure you can work today?" He suddenly had a worried look.
"Yeah I'm fine, it's not a big deal" I made a smile to let him know I was totally fine.
"you have my number right? Make sure to call me if you encounter any problem, okay?"
"but I-" He cut my words. I looked down cus somehow those words made me feel so nervous.
"Where is your answer?" He said that in demanding tone. His right hand landed on my head and his eyes were straight looking into mine.
"o-okay"
"Good" he giggled and shuffled my hair in a mess.
"I-I better start working now, bye" I took a step away from him and prepared myself to leave. I should stop stuttering but I couldn't. This was so embarrassing.
"Ahaha... alright. Good luck and don't force yourself too much" he waved his hand to me while keeping his other hand in his pocket.
I waved back at him.

Bakugo's PoV
I finally asked her about her scars. She said she is fine but those arms looked pretty painful. If she did fell down the stairs, she should've just stay at home instead of working ugh... I kinda got annoyed. 'How can I help her when she always trying to distance herself from me? I wish she would depend on me more..."