Shy Bakugo x shy reader (part 2)

~After some time~

(Y/n)'s POV
We finally arrived after holding hands for quite a long time. I will never forget how warm his hand felt like. Without realizing it, my hand became so sweaty.

He finally took out the tickets and we went inside under a small tent to find our seats . The show was an outdoor event. 

It finally started, the cats were doing their specialty and I kept on making 'aawwwwww' sound. But then I was thinking that Bakugo might be annoyed by the sound right now so I stopped.

He suddenly gave me a soft chuckle.
"You can continue, I don't mind. I'm glad you enjoy it"

Seriously in this whole day, he has been acting so kind and idk what to think anymore.

The show ended and they had an extra session for the people who wanted to play with the cats. We started playing with the cats.

"Bakugo... the cats are avoiding u, stop making a scary face" I laughed at him

"HAH I'M NOT" he shyly denying it

I instinctively grabbed his hand and taught him how to pet a cat.

"See... just try to pat the cats slowly"
He looked amazed by it.

Bakugo's POV
She looked so cute playing with the cats. Wow... she gave full attention to the cats, not even looking at me once. But then still, HOW CAN ANYONE BE THIS CUTE!!! I'LL JUST TAKE HER PICTURE.

(Y/n)'s POV
"Click" I heard the sound of a camera and saw Bakugo's phone pointing at me
"Di..did you just take my picture?" I stuttered
"Yes I did"
"Why??"
"Cus you won't pay attention to me and you look unbearably cute"
"Hahahaa you're wrong, you're cuter, look at this!"
I showed him his picture on my phone that I secretly took when I was teaching him how to play with a cat.

He looked away and I saw his right ear went red.

"You don't like it? Sorry I will delete it"

"NO NO NO! It's fine you can keep it.... For now, are you done playing with the cats?"

"Yes I'm done! Thanks a lot for waiting! Now we can go to any place that u want"

We decide to go to a park with a lesser people.

"Actually I just wanna tell you one important thing" He looked so serious

"Ohhh... yeah sure"
He took a deep breath until he said something.
.
.
.
.
"I love you! Pls be mine"

"Wa-wa-wa-what?!!! Hmmm..... how do I respond to this, ok first, are you sure you want me?" I mumbled everything out from my mind and I don't know anymore which one was the reality and imagination.

"Hah! What's that question? Of course I'm serious about you!! So? Do you want to be my girlfriend?" He leaned closer to me and his face was getting so CLOSE to me.

"Yes! I would love to be your girlfriend..."

"Good girl"

He smirked and closed the gap between our lips and gave a small soft kiss but a LONG one. He then hugged me tightly like he was never going to let me go.

~NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL~
(Y/n)'s POV

Lunch time started and I ate on a table with Midoriya's squad. Of course my bestie sat next to me and for Bakugo, he sat on the next table separate from me.
My phone suddenly had a notification and when I checked, Bakugo texted me if we could go home together after school. I SAID YES.
I didn't know Uraraka had been peeking through my phone while I was typing.

SHIT! SHE SAW MY WALLPAPER. WHY DID I PUT HIS PHOTO PLAYING WITH A CAT!!! I KNOW IT'S CUTE BUT AGHHHH!!! I SHOULD'VE BEEN MORE CAREFUL PLAYING WITH MY PHONE.

She just gave me that Lenny face and it seriously creeped me out.

"Yoo bakugo... you finally grow up, YOU HAVE LEARNED THAT PUTTING YOUR GIRLFRIEND PHOTO AS A WALLPAPER IS IMPORTANT!" Kirishima spoke so loud, basically screaming.

Wow he looked so proud like a dad. Not that it bothered me but OMG HE PUT MY PICTURE AS HIS WALLPAPER?!!

Uraraka stood up and joined their conversation like it was nothing and BOOM! I didn't know she and Kirishima were such a good friend.

"WELL SOMEONE IS GETTING LOVEY-DOVEY RIGHT NOW!!" Uraraka and Kirishima screamed together while making a love sign with their both hands.

Bakugo spat out all his cuss words especially made for Kirishima as he tried to hide his embarrassed face.

-DONE!!! Did I just make a new ship 😏😏-