Bakugo x small reader (part 3)

I took a deep sigh trying to calm down myself

"Stop sighing, it's annoying!"
"What did you say!? You were the one who started this" I looked up at him and rolled my eyes.
"Yeah, say anything you want, I can't take your words seriously with that voice of yours" he mocked me with that smirk.
"I swear you're the MOST ANNOYING person I have ever met" I crossed my hand.
He squatted down so he could face me on the eye level "Fine... you don't need my help then" he smirked and stood up again trying to leave me alone.

"Wa-wa-wait! Help me..." I tugged his sleeve and looked down at the ground not wanting him to see me begging.
"That's all?" He turned back at me.
"Please..." I said in a small voice.
"Ahaha accepted" he chuckled.

Bakugo's PoV
Looking at her begging at me, I noticed that her ears turned a little red, hahaha so shy. Now, everything on her was oversized, so she decided to just wear her school shirt since it covered her body until below her knees. 'She looked kinda cute like this though, wait what?'

(A/n: Ok, if there's anyone who's wondering, "how about her underwear?" Well idk I'll leave it up to your imagination) (つ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)つ

She brought up her shoes to my side, gesturing me to bring her shoes.
"Alright..." I got no choice but to hold her shoes, since I felt a little guilty about this. She hugged the rest of her clothes, struggling using her small hands.
'Why does she look so adorable?' My heart ached a little due to not being able to react to her unintentional cute acts because I would lose my cool in front of her.

"Are you okay?" I couldn't help but to smile and laugh at her actions.
"I'm fine..." she pouted, probably got tired of me mocking at her.
"Hold on tight" I said while I carried her light body up to my chest with my free left hand.
"I can walk by myself" she looked flustered.
"You want to walk with your bare feet?" I sarcastically said, not giving her chance to argue anymore.

Your PoV
Bakugo carried me all the way to the teacher's office, not letting me down once even when we stood up in front of Aizawa-sensei.
"Bakugo put me down!" I loud whispered at him. I could sense all the stares coming from every sides.
"Shut up" he said not even looking at my anxious expression.

"Ok, I'm not even surprised" Aizawa-sensei gave us a weird look.
I could only buried my face on Bakugo's shoulder, hiding my embarrassment.
He gave us piles of paper, expecting us to finish every questions written on it.
"Take it" Bakugo ordered me to hold all the papers, since he got no free hands left.

"Thank you" I said to my teacher and Midnight could be heard squealing from afar.
"What a cute voice! Whose child is this?" She came to us.
"Shit, go go go" I again whispered right in Bakugo's left ear.
"Yeah we should"
We ran outside of that room and went to do another mission which was to take our bags from our classroom.
.
.
.
"Okay I definitely don't want anyone from our class looking at me like this" I warned him.
"You owe me ok"
After we made our deal, he finally put me down somewhere near the class room where there was no one. I peeked from around the corner and saw him going to the class and asked Kirishima to bring his bag and mine. As expected, bros would never let you down. Bakugo went out of the class ignoring all the questions that the people in class were curious asking about.

-Time skip-
I thought he would be more rebellious, but he unexpectedly carried me all the way until we reached my home.
"I'm coming in" he stepped in my house and put me down in the floor.
"Thank you for today" I genuinely thanked him giving him my sincere smile.
"Yeah... hello mom, I won't be coming home today, I'm staying at my friend's place" he gave his mom a voice message.

"Wait, wait, what!? Stop creating more trouble" my relieved expression turned into a shocked one.
"Shut up kid" he went to the sofa in the living room and just lay his body there. 'I really have no power here do I? even though this is literally my home. He always shut me down with his words' I gave up just accepting my fate.

I went to my room leaving him, putting on a t-shirt that would look proper on my "now" body, even if it was oversized. I went back to him and the atmosphere just became so silent but suddenly a growling sound could be heard and it came from my belly.

"What is this? The kiddo is starving?" He smirked looking at me who was sitting beside him.
"It's because you didn't let me eat my lunch earlier" I complained.
"Fine I'll cook something for you" he said with a flat face while standing up.
"SERIOUSLY!? You will cook!? For me!? Really unexpected" I was super shocked.
"I don't do this to just anyone" he bent down again and flicked my forehead quite hard.
"OUCH!!" I rubbed my forehead hoping it would ease the pain.

Bakugo's PoV

I opened the fridge and saw a lot of things that maybe I could use.
"Can you even cook?" She asked out of concern.
"A kid should just sit behind and wait, watch some cartoon on something" it was so much fun teasing her.
"Stop treating me like a child!" She got annoyed and it seemed like not only her body became like a child but her actions also changed, because I could see her pouting again while swinging her legs back and forth on the sofa like a real child.
.
.
.
"Ehm... (y/n)?" I called her out from the kitchen.
"Yeah?" She replied but still not coming.
"Can you come here for a bit?"
"Why?" She finally walked to the kitchen.
"I think I burnt something"
She saw the burnt black sausages on a pan that I placed on the sink .
"Omg!! What did you do!?"
"The stove's fire was too small, so you know I gave it a little spark and the fire came out really wild so I threw it to the sink"
"Wow... just wow, you should've just told me you can't cook"
"Welp, let me just order something, what do you want?"
"Just anything really, I'm really hangry right now if you can't tell"
.
.
.

Your PoV
We ended up eating some pizza and talked some stuff about each other.
"How long does your small body usually stay?" He asked me.
"About four days I think, I haven't experience this for years, so I'm not sure"
"I know I've been annoying this whole time, but real talk here, I think your quirk is interesting"
"Why is that?"
"Maybe if you train more and explore some new ways to use your quirk, you can do so much better, so don't give up" he patted my head roughly turning my hairs into a tangled mess.

"Thanks" that was all I could think of because that was the first time someone said a good thing about my quirk. I thought deep about his advices while biting down my pizza. His words made me feel a lot better.

———————————————————————————

Omg, why am I like this? 🌝 I just want to make this story 3 chapters at most but idk anymore guys.
Just scroll down and finish the story ok, you're almost there.
LOVE YOU ALL ❤️