Bakugo x small reader (last part)

It was finally the fourth day, the day you had been waiting for. Bakugo was weirdly acting like a dad these last few days but his rude way of talking never changed. Maybe seeing you in a child form, brought out the soft side of him that no one ever saw. He kept helping you with a lot of stuff, for example, in the morning he would pick you up to the bathroom sink so you could see yourself brushing your teeth through the mirror, or maybe just help you take some stuff since you were too short.

You kinda felt helpless letting him do all the things. However, you also noticed that you kinda develop this feeling towards him where you actually like being near him and seeing him being so different from his usual self, you just felt even weirder about your feeling, so you "tried" to think less about it.

There was a day where you guys needed to go buy groceries and you received a lot of weird stares and the fan girl stares, but Bakugo never cared about it. Sometimes he would go home to take some clothes for him to change and came back to accompany you and discussed on how to do the homework that your teacher assigned. Some of your friends came to your home to see how were you doing but they ended up teasing you a lot, like taking your pictures every minute.

Bakugo's PoV
I opened my eyes after having quite a good sleep in her bed. I saw her on the floor, no idea what she was doing.

Suddenly I was thinking about how I first met her, she looked sad but no one really noticed it, it could be because of her pasts, she told me few of them. When she talked about it, I could see that she tried to make them as if it was not a big deal but I just felt like, deep down she was hurt. 'Wait isn't today the day where she's supposed to turn back to normal?'

"Hey, aren't you supposed to turn back normal today?" I sat down on her bed, thinking of the possibility that she might not turn back to her normal size. 'I mean I don't mind, she looks really cute this way'

"I was thinking about that too, I'll just wait patiently" she sounded concerned.
"Well, I'm gonna go get something to eat" I went out to the fridge and grabbed a small custard from yesterday's left over.
I went back to her room and saw her standing up on a stacked of cardboards trying to take a book from the upper shelf.
"Oi watch out!" I saw her suddenly tumbling backwards. I ran to her back trying to catch her.

My back hit the floor, I caught her on her waist but she felt heavier. I opened my eyes and saw her laying on my top, her lips a centimetre away from mine. I felt a sudden heat rising to my face. 'Damn she changed from cute to a really beautiful girl in a second'

Suddenly she roughly covered my eyes and I couldn't see a thing anymore but I could smell her sweet scent coming from her hand.

"Don't look!" She got flustered, maybe because she was not wearing pants.
"Got it" I said and she removed her hand. I still closed my eyes while she ran to take her pants and went to the bathroom to change. Once I heard the sound of the door closing, I opened my eyes and processed my thought.
'Shit, I think I'm falling' I buried my face onto my hands, hiding the fact that I was a blushing mess.
.
.
.
Since that day I couldn't act normal with her around, but I still needed to spend time with her to do the homework. 'Not that I'm complaining'

-time skip-
Today was the last day of our suspension, 'which means the last day where I can spend time at her home, I hope not'

Every time I glanced at her looking so serious doing the homework, I couldn't help but to stare at her beautiful face features. Her tucking her hair behind her ear just made my heart beat faster than it already was. I felt suffocated keeping my feelings this way.

She suddenly stopped writing and took a deep sigh, she looked sad, I was wondering maybe it was because the school was going to start again and she felt anxious not knowing what would people think about her due to this incident. I wanted to comfort her so bad because it hurts looking at her like this.

"Hmm you know, I don't know how to say it in a right way, but I feel like you're too harsh on yourself, don't feel bad about yourself, there are a lot more people who find you interesting, like me. Even if there is anyone who says bad things about you, you have me right? I'll beat them down until they can't say a word anymore." I randomly said what I thought in my mind and she just listened to everything I said with widened eyes. I was a little nervous after this because everything just turned silent for a moment.
.
.
.

"Ahaha thanks... I'm so glad that I met you" she suddenly laughed with her eyes smiling.

'Ahh... she's too cute! Fuck it, I'm just gonna say it'

"Hey, listen to me carefully, I'm only gonna say it once" I looked straight into her eyes, showing that I was serious.

"Okay..." she looked at me back feeling nervous.

"I think I like you"

———————————————————————————

I just wanna say HUGE THANKS to all of you who read this story until here. I appreciate it very very very much. ❤️❤️❤️

Stay safe and take care of yourself beautiful ( ˘ ³˘)♥