Chapter 1

Y/n POV
So... any last words before I kill you?
...
So you say nothing? Okay... bye bye sweetie!! *I decapotate her head from her body enjoying it* ugh that was kinda boring "I hear my mom kikyo calling me", I'm coming!!!! "I start running up the stairs and see Silva,kikyo,and grandfather sitting at the table so I walk to the and sit down" uh, you guys wanted to talk to me..? Grandfather starts talking.

Grandfather POV
So I wanted to tell you something but kikyo has to leave, "kikyo starts complaining about that and Silva tells her to leave" okay now that she is gone we wanted to tell you that your going to the hunter exam and if you pass we well let you free since your one of the strongest here and let you out to become stronger. Y/n says, " REALLY?!? ONG THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!" So.. it starts in 2 days you better start packing..

Third person POV

Y/n starts running upstairs and starts packing 3 things of clothes, about 25 protein bars, and a knife with her and then changes into this,

And then y/n start heading to the hunter exam.

~time skip~

Y/n POV

So I made it to the hunter exam and it seems like I'm the 45 one here and I get a badge that says "45" so I go to sit down in a corner to sleep for a good hour and wake up to someone screaming, there are much more people here and I see pedals floating around, I get up to see what's happening but for how short I am I can't so I walk between people towards the screaming and see a clown looking man and someone's arms turning into peddles and then I just stare at the person until his arms are gone. The clown starts saying "you see~ that's why you apologise when you bump into someone~" I start to see everyone scatter away from the incident except for me, he then starts looking in my direction the clown starts saying "hmmm~? Someone isn't scared~? Interesting.." Y/n says " why would I be scared of something so petty pfft" everyone looks at me wide eyed and I look around. "What it's the truth!" I say.

Third person POV

Hisoka starts walking towards y/n and asks, "what's your name if you don't mind me asking~" y/n says "y/n and what is yours you petty clown?" Hisoka raises an eyebrow, " a petty clown?~ oh dearie you haven't seen anything yet~"

Hisoka POV

Is this girl really trying to test me? Well illumi did say his sister was coming anyways and I think this is her.. hmmm she is really a cute but feisty one.. I think I just found my new toy...

Y/n POV

I then started walking towards with 12-13 year old looking boy who is with these other people, the blond boy looks around my age while the other person looks Atleast 30 or something, I then introduce myself, "hi I'm y/n"

"Hi I'm gon!!" He points to the blonde hair guy and says
"This is kurapika and the 30 year old is Leorio!!!"

"HEY IM A TEENAGER JUST LIKE YOU GUYS!!"

"Pffft a teenager? You look Atleast 35" I then burst out laughing

I look at Leorio and see him blushing at me. "Hmmm he probably thinks I'm cute mind as well play around with him hehe"