Chapter 13

You get to the house and see millions of people around going in and hanging out around, your butler opens the door for you as you walk out and see everyone staring at you as you look at some boys and wink at them.

You walk to the bar and ask for some tequila as they give you a shot of tequila, you drink it and give the glass back to them as you get up and see the owner of the place.

You walk up to him and start a small talk.

"Hey~" you said

"Oh hello you look gorgeous tonight~" the man said

"Why thank you, you do to" you said

"Follow me" he said

He grabs your hand and brings you to a random room as he pins you to a wall.

"Soo what do you want?" He asks

"Oh.. I just wanted to get to know you for hot hot you look.." You said

"Oh well I'm William, I'm an owner of the ruby eyes" he said

"Oooo ruby eyes~" I said

"Mhm~" he said looking up and down at you licking his lips

You put your arms around his neck as you start making out with him as you make your arms feel like there still on his neck when there not as you slide your hands down to his pocket and snatch his wallet as you stuff it in the small bag your carrying. You get a call as you stop making out with him seeing it's kurapika.

"Sorry I got to take This" you said walking out of the room into a near by bathroom.

You awnser the call

"What kurapika I'm on a mission!!" I said

"Oh really? Then why are you at a party?" He asked

"Because illumi wanted me to kill someone here that's why" I said lying

"Oh okay makes sense" as he hung up

You run out of the bathroom and head out of the building as you see the person running behind you as you get in the car and the butlers drive to the hide out.

You go inside the building and see Chrollo and the whole troupe there.

"I got his wallet" I said

"Any information?" Chrollo asked

"Eh yea he is a good kisser" you said

Hisoka looks at you as you look back and wink at him as you take the wallet out and toss it to Chrollo.

"Keep the money and credit cards in there that's mine" I said

You walk up to hisoka and climb onto the window where he was sitting as you get on his lap and kiss him on the lips

You then whisper in his ear "sorry I kissed him it was the only way I could get his wallet.." I said

"It's fine darling~" he whispered back

He taps your shoulder as he shows you a bag of clothes as you snatch the bag and run into a room and change into them making you look liek this

You walk out and see Chrollo taking the money out of the wallet.

"Chrollo the money was suppose to be mine!" I said appearing infront of him

"Oh sorry-" he said

You snatch the money from his hand and the wallet and you start pulling out random folded papers and his id, you take out the money and credit card as you fold the money and put it in your pocket as you take out your phone and walk over to hisoka, you read the number on the card and call it.

"You have 50 million yen in this card"

"WHAT?!" I screamed

"What y/n?" Phinks said

"He has 50 million yen in his card-" I said

"What?!" Shalnark said

"Bitch tomorrow I'm going on a shopping spree!!" I said

You walk up to hisoka and jump onto the window sill as you sit on his lap and put your head on his should as he hugs you, you see fetain walk up and snatch you away from hisoka.

"Huh?!" I said

"Your mine" Fetain whispered

"Hehe!!" I said

You see Chrollo stand up and head towards you as he drags you down the window sill.

"No she is actaully mine" he said walking away with me I'm his arms.

"Um Chrollo?" I said

"Yes?" He said

"What do you mean "mine"" I ask

"I- nothing just go to bed" he said

"Okay" I said falling asleep.

You wake up and see your in hisokas arms now and see he is looking out the window, you get up and exit the hideout as you head to the hotel.

Once you get to the hotel you see kurapika in a towel as he walks out of the bathroom.

"Kurapika-"

"Oh sorry y/n I should put some clothes on" he said walking back to the bathroom.

"Mmm whatever I'm going back to bed" I said

You walk to the bed and flop onto it and fall back asleep. You wake up and check your phone to see it's 12pm, you get up and put jeans and a hoodie on as you go outside and into the car as the butlers drive off to the mall.

You get to the mall and go to hot topic, you get 3 of your favorite band shirts, some jeans, and some chains to go with it as you see some chain earrings.

"Ooo" I said walking up to them

I take them and put all my stuff on the counter as I give them the credit card as they swipe it and let me take it, I take the credit card as they stuff everything in bags as I take it and head to another store after another after another.

Finally it's already 5pm as your phone said as you head back to the hotel and put on the earrings and try head back to the hideout as you once you get to the entrance you look around and see no one as you walk into the door, you see all the troupe members gone except hisoka,pakunoda,shalnark, and Chrollo (I think)

"Where did everyone go?" You ask

" auction" Chrollo said

"Oh wasnt I suppose to go?" You ask

"Yes but you didn't come in time" Chrollo said

"Oh sorry" you said running up to hisoka and sitting on his lap.

You look at him as you start grinding on him as you feel a bump form under you.

"Hisoka!!" You whispered

"Isn't my fault you made me hard~" he whispered back.

"Yea yea whatever I'm going to bed" you said as you close your eyes

You feel hisoka stroke your hair as you fall asleep.