Chapter 19

A couple minutes later you hear a knock on your door as you get up and open it to see a short little blonde girl looking at you.

"Where is hisoka?" She said

"Who are you?" You said

"Oh I'm Victoria!! Hisokas ex" she said

"Victoria?" You said

"Yup" she said walking in

She goes to the closet and starts going threw all the clothes as you grab her and drag her out of the closet and pin her against the wall.

"What the fuck do you want with hisoka" you said in a serious tone

"To get him back!! Duh" she said

"Well that isn't happening anytime soon wanna know why? I'm his girlfriend.. I'm one of the zoldyck.." you started saying as you sharpened your nails.

"AND I WILL SLICE YOUR THROAT IF YOU GO ONE INCH CLOSE TO HIM" you said putting your nails close to her neck making a little drop of blood go down your nail.

She then slide down and goes to the side and runs out the door as you see illumi walk in looking at you confused.

"Who is she?" He asked

"One of hisokas crazy exs" you said walking to the bed

"Oh makes sense she looked familiar" he said

"You know her?" You said

"Yea but she is weak" illumi said going into the kitchen

"Oh no wonder she ran away" you said going on your phone.

You call hisoka and tell him what happend, hisoka tells you to go to the hide out and to join a mission Chrollo and them are going on.

You call one of the butlers as they drive you to the hide out and walk in to see Chrollo signal you to walk towards him so you do.

"Kortopi knows where the scarlet eyes are so you, paku,machi and shizuku are coming with me" Chrollo said.

"Okay" you said

As you and the group start walking to the hotel you sense some auras around so you look behind you to see Killua and a short woman, and appear behind them.

"Hello kil~" you said

You slap him off the building knocking him out as you go back to walking with Chrollo. A couple minutes later you and the group get on the train and sense Killua again as you look and signal Chrollo to know someone is following. You guys get off the train and head for the exit towards the hotel. You guys jump from building to building following Chrollo as he says "he is probably in a car"

Chrollo tells some of the group pro go ahead as he both stop and turn around as machi says "one is in the alley the other is behind the trash can"

"Keep using gyo" he says

Me and Chrollo walk up as You sense aura as gon comes out and machi says there is another one as Killua comes out.

"Ugh I thought I knocked you out Killua" you said

"You did but the women woke me up" he said

"What do we do boss?" Machi says

"Cease them" Chrollo says

"Machi ties them up as You listen to chrollos convo with phinks.

Gon the asks "how can you kill someone who doesn't have anything to do with you"