Chapter 18

You wake up to being next to illumi barely remember what happend yesterday as you look at your phone to see a text from hisoka saying he is at the hideout, you get up stumbling waking up illumi, he looks at you as you lean on the wall as he gets up and walks over to you and puts your arm around his shoulder.

"What did you do last night for this to happen" he said

"I don't wanna talk about it" you said as he walks you to the closet.

You hold onto the wall as you walk and grab a pair of clothes from your suit case as you make the door fling close with your nen, you grab a hoodie and pull it over you and put some random sweatpants on, you walk out and hold back onto illumi, he brings you to your car and puts you in the passenger as illumi gets in the drivers and drives you to the hideout, he gets out and opens the door to the passenger and carries you bridal style and goes into the hideout and stares at everyone as you look at Chrollo to him running to you.

"Thanks I got it from here" Chrollo said trying to take you out of illumis hands.

"No I'm her brother and I don't have anything happening today so I'll stay with her" illumi said looking at hisoka

You look at hisoka to see him turn to you as he jumps down and walks to you. He grabs you out of illumis hands as hisoka carries you to his spot as illumi follows right behind, hisoka sits down and whispers in your ear "how was last night darling~?"

"Shut up" you whispered back as you snuggle into his chest, Chrollo walks over to you and hisoka as Chrollo asks hisoka to hand you over, hisoka hands you to chrollo as he walks you to a room.

He sets you down on a stone as he sits infront of you.

"So why did fetain give you a hickey?" He asks

"Uh- he said he couldn't resist it even though he had a girlfriend.." you said

"Oh how is hisoka gonna find out?" He asks

"Well hickeys go away in 3 days I think so I copied hisokas texture surprise to make it disappear but it's still there" you said

"Oh smart you finally used the thing I taught you" Chrollo said

"Yea I guess" you said

You get up and start limping to the main room as you limp to hisoka and put your hands up signaling you want up, hisoka jumps down and picks you up and jumps back up. You fall asleep on hisokas chest and as you wake up and see your in a hotel room, you get up and walk to the closet and change into this

You walk out of the closet and see Killua and gon on your bed fighting over something as you yell "HEY!!" As they jump alittle and look at you in shock as the get off the bed and sit down in the kitchen, you walk to them and go into a cabinet and ...

You walk out of the closet and see Killua and gon on your bed fighting over something as you yell "HEY!!" As they jump alittle and look at you in shock as the get off the bed and sit down in the kitchen, you walk to them and go into a cabinet and give them some protein bars, you walk to your bed and sit on it as you reach for your phone and see a text message from Chrollo saying " I asked fetain if he could come check on you at the hotel he should be there soon" the message said.

You head a knock on the door as you get up and awnser it to see hisoka there, he comes in and looks at gon and picks his lips as he walks to the bathroom and closes the door, you see Killua get up and walk out the door as gon follows.

Uhhhh sorry I haven't posted this sooner I have to keep watching the phantom troupe arc over and over again cause I keep forgetting I'm sorry  but I Atleast wanted to get something out so yea.