Chaptet 17

You wake up in only your bra and underwear and look beside you to see illumi next to you facing the other way, you get up and look at your phone to see some texts from hisoka.

"Hello darling you coming yet?~"

"Darling?! You okay?!"

"Darling please awnser your worrying me"

You ignore the rest of the messages and get up to see hisoka on a chair looking at his phones, you jump and little as he looks up at you and smirks

"I didn't know you would sleep with your own brother~" he said

"Ew!! I wouldn't he just undressed me like normal he always does that when I go on a mission with him if I fall asleep in the car" you said

"Mmhmm~" he said walking up to you rubbing your hips

"It's true hisoka" illumi said from behind you

You look over and see him getting up as he heads to the kitchen, you kiss hisoka on the lips as he kisses back, you head to the bathroom as hisoka follows behind you.

"Hisoka I just wanna take a shower" you groaned

"Can I join~?" He asked

"No" you said pushing him out of the doorway and close the door and lock it.

You undress to see a note on the sink.

"Look in the shower" it said

You head to the shower and turn it on keeping it burning hot as you hear an "ow" come from the shower

You open the curtains to see hisoka there as you just roll your eyes and turn the heat down to a good level and get in ignoring hisoka as he starts grabbing your hips, you turn around and glare at him as you look down as you see that he is hard.

Tch.. why not tease him a little.

You turn around to him and smirk as you pull your arms around his neck and start kissing him, you start trying to connect your tounge with his as he opens his mouth, you start fighting with his tounge with yours as he won.

You guys stop making out as he slaps your ass as you feel his shlong grind onto you a little bit, you look down as you start jacking him off as you look back at him.

"You like that~?" You said suductivly.

Hisoka groaned as you started going faster.

"Shhh be quiet you don't want illumi to hear do you" you said

You stop jacking him off as you turn around and let the water go down your chest, you feel hisoka put his hands on your hips again as you look back and smirk at him as you turn back around and start shampooing your hair and conditioning it, you wash your body and as your about to turn off the shower hisoka grabs your hand and turns it back to your back and turns you around, he grabs your other wrist and pins you against the wall.

"Mmmm y/n~ you turn me on~ you shouldn't have done that~" he said

"Well I did" you said

He smacks his lips against yours as he starts making out with you as you feel his hand go away from your wrist as you feel something else go around it sticking it to the wall, you look at your wrists to see nothing so you activate gyo and see he is using bungeegum making you defenseless.

He stops making out with you as he starts rubbing your pussy as he starts teasing you.

"Oh you don't like that~?" He said stopping

"Tch.. I don't like you teasing me!!" You said

"Mmm whatever I really wanted you but I guess I can hold back" he said letting his bungeegum detach from you.