Chapter 24

You wake up to hisoka in the shower singing, you sit up and yawn and go on your phone as you wait for hisoka to come out of the shower.

You wait a good 20 minutes as you here him stop singing and turn off the shower as he walks out with his hair sopping wet and a towel around his waist. You stare at him and blush a little as he walks up to you and kneels down.

"Good morning darling~" he said

"Good morning hisoka" you said

He kisses your forehead and heads into the closet as you see the towel fly out of the closet. You roll your eyes and get up, you pick it up and go into the closet to see him fully naked looking threw his side of the closet.

"HISOKA!!" You yelled

"Darling!! You startled me" he said

"Sorry just hurry up" you said

You throw the towel at him as he catches it, you walk out and see someone is calling you as you awnser it.

"Hello?" You said

"I have a mission for you mrs zoldyck," the voice said

"How much yen" you said

"1 million" he said

"It will be done who do you want me to kill" you said

"My mother, she is from the hunters building one of the chairmen Helpers" he said

"It will be done before 12am" you said hanging up.

"Hisoka are you done?" You said

"Yes" he said walking out in a hoodie and sweatpants

You look at him up and down and you bite your lip and walk into the closet and change into this.

You walk out and see that hisoka is using your makeup stand to do his, you run up to him and hug him from behind

"Whatcha doinnnn" you said

"Trying to think what colors I should use" he said

"Ooo!! Can I choose??" You said

"Of course darling~" he said

You reach your arm over and point to the color yellow for the star and blue for the tear.

"Mmmmm okay~" he said

He gets up and heads into the dining room as you sit down and do your makeup, you do your eyeliner and put on fake eyelashes and get up, you head out of your room and see that breakfast is already done, you walk up to hisoka and hug him, you kiss him on the lips and wave bye to him as you see milluki come out and start yelling.

"Y/N!!!! MOM SAID UR NOT ALOUD OUT OF THE HIUSR"

"Mhm" you said appearing behind him.

You sharpen your nails and put them up to his neck.