The Great Race

I have never loved Mike more than in the animation for COA4. If I don't get his skin I will sue Netease. They already gave me Bane's (which I don't want), Fiona's (which I don't like), and Norton's (which I'm okay with since I main him). 

I've resorted to spending money on this damn game. I've never even thought about spending money on it before this! That's how desperate I am right now >:(

Help ;-;

Edit: I impulsively started opening essences with echoes and I accidentally spent $100...

BUT GUESS WHO GOT THAT MIKE SKIN

(This chapter is pretty stupid and has no real plot. It's just my ramblings because I'm obsessed with the animation for COA4. It's almost a Mike x Reader, but not quite. Fiona isn't included, mostly because she's not really a part of the group Norton formed.)

Type: Fluff

Word Count: 3895

____________________________________________________________

"Hey, (Y/N), pass a wrench over here!" A muffled voice shouted from across the garage. 

The girl dragged herself out from her spot under the car and ambled over to her toolbox. "Socket wrench or torque wrench?" She tiredly questioned, shouting back to the voice. As she awaited an answer, she rubbed her eyes and yawned. The poor girl was so tired she basically sleepwalking. Dawn had yet to break. It was pitch black outside (and not to mention freezing). (Y/N) didn't understand why she had to be up so early. Today's race didn't even start until noon, so why was she awake at 4 am? Simple. Her friends. The group needed to ensure their cars were in perfect working condition. The race they were about to participate in was extremely dangerous. Icy roads, low visibility, petty competitors that will do anything to win. It all added up to a death wish. But that's the thrill of it. 

"Socket, please!" 

"You got it. (Y/N) picked up the wrench and tossed it in the direction of the voice. "Heads up!" A loud *CLANK* sounded through the garage followed by a muffled 'AHHHH'. "...Oops." Seconds later, Norton stomped over to the girl with the wrench in hand. "Sorry, Norton! Did I hit you?" She coward back a bit as she met his angry expression.

"No, you didn't," He seethed, taking slow steps forward. (Y/N) breathed a sigh of relief until she looked up to his face again. As he continued to walk forward, she took steps back, eventually cornering herself. "You hit my Rocinante!" His voice raised. Norton leaned in closer to (Y/N)'s face, looking her in the eye. "You know what's gonna happen now, don't you?"

"Oh God, please no." 

"Mike!" The man shouted for his friend, not breaking eye contact with (Y/N).

"Yea Norton?" Mike walked up to see Norton leaning on the wall, towering over his friend. Something about the scene didn't sit right with him. Maybe it was the fact that (Y/N) looked terrified, maybe it was because of his friend being so close to her, maybe it was 'cause Norton was the one causing such a strong reaction from the girl, rather than him. It almost made him mad... Nonetheless, he shook off the feeling and tilted his head to the side.