Patched Up (Thief x Reader)

Thank you to the anonymous user who requested~ 

I am so very sorry it took me so long to get this published!!

I really like Thief as a character! A lot of people misunderstand his backstory and unfairly judge him. It's a shame that many won't take the time to learn about him in depth. 

I know Kreacher is British, but I want to view him as Scottish, so I will >:0

(Please refrain from making negative comments about Kreacher. What I mean by that is calling him stuff like a "pedophile" or "creep". It may be a joke, but it can make those who like him uncomfortable. Thank you for understanding.)

Word Count: 1494

Type: Fluff

______________________________________________

"Aye, Doc! Quit pressing down so hard on me cuts!" The man huffed with a cross of his arms. "It's not helping. If anything, yer' makin' 'em worse!"

The doctor tending to his wounds set down the warm rag soaked with antiseptics. She let out a frustrated sigh and rolled her eyes in annoyance. "Kreacher. You're not going to heal properly unless you let me help you. Your lacerations may sting a bit, but it's better than getting an infection." Her mild voice and calm face betrayed the fiery look in her eyes. 

The Thief grunted and turned his head away. "I don't care. Yer' never easy with the treatments. I feel yer' doing more harm than good." He mumbled. Kreacher pushed himself off the operating table of the medical bay and stomped out the door. Slamming it behind him, he made his way to his room. 

Emily shook her head disappointedly. She pinched the bridge of her nose and rubbed her temples, trying her best to alleviate the headache Kreacher had given her. Just what was she to do with the stubborn man? He wouldn't allow her to tend to his wounds. So how was she going to help him? 

Many thoughts ran through her mind, but none of them would suffice. The doctor sighed once more as she began putting away the medicines and medical devices. As she put away the tools, she heard the door open and close softly. Quiet footsteps echoed through the room as the person moved closer to the Doctor. 

"Hey, Emily! Whatcha up to girly?" (Y/N)'s cheerful voice met the Doc's ears. The sweet sound seemed to instantly relieve Emily's dreadful headache. Without word, (Y/N) began helping put away the things scattered around the medical bay.

"Ah, (Y/N) you're too kind. You always come in at the best times." Emily spoke as the two put away the last of the tools. "I swear, you must be a fallen angel." 

(Y/N) giggled softly at the remark. "Emily, you're so sweet. I'm not an angel, I just like helping you guys out. I mean, we gotta stick together, yeah?" The girl playfully bumped Emily's shoulder with her own and gave a cheeky smile. "Anything else I can help ya with now, girly?" 

"No, thank you (Y/N)..." The Doctor trailed off toward the end of her sentence. "...Actually, there is something you can help me with." Emily proceeds to explain how the Thief was being hard headed and refusing any help. He needed medicine but wouldn't accept it.