An Eventful Duo Match (Nobody x Reader)

There isn't going to be a specific character that's paired with (Y/N), but she does flirt with one of the hunters sooooooooo...

Also, once this chapter is out, I'll be opening requests again. So feel free to go to the request page and write down your request! I'll only take about 3-4 at a time so be fast! And a quick question: Would you guys prefer I start putting the upcoming chapters at the end of the story? Like "Up Next: (Insert character x reader chapter)" so you can know what to expect? Let me know!

Type: Platonic/lil' bit of fluff

Word Count: 2112

____________________________________________________________

Duo hunters was (Y/N)'s favorite type of match. The exhilaration that came from knowing there were two hunters that could strike at any moment, the fact that she could use whatever items she wanted during  the game, all her friends along with her. It was so fun for her. Not to mention these matches didn't count toward the reward Mrs. Nightingale promised. So, whenever she had the pleasure to play one of these rounds, she let loose a bit more. No longer super focused on winning, but more so on having fun. This annoyed some try hard teammates, like Naib, but others joined in on her carefree style of playing, like Mike. 

Currently, (Y/N) was sitting at the long banquet table, awaiting the other survivors and hunters. She was the first one there, as always. While she was waiting, she began playing around with the small Shiba Inu puppy that always tagged along in matches. It was a wonder how Mrs. Nightingale allowed pets in this dangerous game, but that was a thought for another time. Whilst she was distracted with the small dog, she failed to notice a looming presence behind her. 

"Are you going to take the match seriously this time?" A deep voice grumbled behind her. (Y/N) flinched at the voice and let out a small squeak. 

"Naib! Don't sneak up on me like that!" The young girl whined. Naib rolled his eyes and took a seat at the farthest end of the table. He propped his feet up on the corner of the table and leaned back with his arms behind his head. 

"You didn't answer my question," He muttered as he closed his eyes and sighed. "But knowing you, it's definitely a 'no'."  (Y/N) nodded and hummed in confirmation. She then went back to playing with the small puppy. "Why don't you ever play seriously? I'm tired of always coming to save your ass when you get chaired." The mercenary didn't move from his relaxed position as he complained. 

"Oh, c'mon, I hardly ever get chaired. And this is basically practice for everyone. Why not let loose a little, Naib? It'll be more fun if you do~" She sung. Naib didn't respond. He simply stayed quiet and awaited the other survivors, just as (Y/N) was doing. 

Soon, the table was filled with survivors and the hunters had taken their seats. Much to (Y/N)'s excitement, it was time to begin the match. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes, ready to begin the game.

When she opened her eyes, she found herself on the second story of the circus building in the Moonlit River Park. She immediately went to the closest cipher machine and began decoding. The decoding process was slow and boring to her, but her attitude quickly changed as she felt the notorious rapid beat of her heart. She quickly finished the cipher, successfully alerting the hunter to her position. Exactly what she wanted.