11.Requested

(wut is wrong with my instagram-)
They wanted anything Bakudeku so this is gonna have a boat load of gay!
Itsjustmoi07 here you go!

Ally: IGHT LETS GO WHORES!!

Ally: *Claps and Katsuma and Mahoro appear next to deku* ( I haven't watched the movie but the amount of spoilers out there- also these 2 are bb and I shall protect with my life)

Katsuma: Deku-nii!

Mahoro: Deku!

Deku: Hey guys!

Mahoro: Why is Bakugo-kun tied up-

Ally: hush child. Also Future Au!

An adult opened the front door. Their ash blonde hair was styled in an undercut, the scar over their eye stood out in the hallway light. He yawned and stretched,hanging his coat next to the other two on the coat rack. Slipping his shoes off and kicking them against the wall.

Mina: damn he look good- no hetro.

Deku: *nosebleed*

"Babe? I'm home!" He called.Walking further into the house. A little girl no older than 7 came rushing over. "Daddy!!" She called. The man laughed picking the small blonde up. Her emerald eyes sparkled. "Aren't you supposed to be in bed,princess?" He asked.

Before she could reply a greenette appeared from round the corner. "Hey honey." The greenette greeted his husband.Kissing the blond on the cheek. "She wouldn't go to bed,she said she wants her song..."

Toru and mina: *Fangirl screeches*

Deku: *blushing and about to pass out*

Mitsuki: AM A GRANDMA!

"Where you causing trouble for papa?" He asked the girl in his arms.She giggled nervously looking at her bandaged hands.

She inherited her dad's quirk,meaning her hands would get burnt when she lost control of the explosions. " No....I gave him all-might stuffs!" She argued. Katsuki raised an eyebrow at his husband who raised his hands in defence. He playfully rolled his eyes." Cmon them Mikumi, bed time..." He smiled carrying the small girl up to her room.

The room was a pastel orange with white accessories,she didn't like pink or any of those "girly" colours.Posters of his friends littered the room,all of them made it to the top 20 hero rankings.He chuckled when she started making little 'whoosh' noises acting as if she was flying through the air.Deku wasn't fair behind,turning on the night light whilst katsuki tucked her into bed.

Tooru: FUCK GENDER NORMS!

Izuku sat in the rocking chair that was near the bed whilst katsuki sat on the edge of the bed.Mikumi smiled sleepily,grabbing hold of her dad's hand and lacing their fingers together.

"Where the north wind,meets the sea.."

Shoji: damn-

Tokoyami: what a mad banquet of darkness.

Shoji: No-

"There's a river full of memories," Katsuki smiled as the small yawn his daughter tried to hide."Sleep my darling safe and sound,For in this river all is found..."

Izuku couldn't help the smell blush that rose to his cheeks when Katsuki sang,despite hanging heard it for a little over 7 years now..."In her waters, deep and true
Lie the answers and a path for you." Katsuki booped the small girl's nose,causing a sleepy giggle to escape.
"Dive down deep into her sound
But not too far or you'll be drowned.
Yes, she will sing to those who'll hear
And in her song, all magic flows
But can you brave what you most fear?
Can you face what the river knows?" Katsuki sang softly, noticing his daughter's near asleep face,looking at him with that dopey smile she inherited from her papa...

"Where the north wind meets the sea
There's a mother full of memory
Come, my darling, homeward bound
When all is lost, then all is found"  Katsuki finished,smiling as his daughter's grip on his hand fell slack,she was asleep.

Katsuki and Izuku shuffled out the room,both placing a kiss on the sleeping girl's forehead before leaving.

Izuku wrapped his arms around Katsuki's waist from behind,resting his head on the taller's shoulder.

"I love you..." The greenette muttered fiddling with the blonde's wedding band."I love you too ya sap." Katsuki smirked,turning and planting a kiss on Izuku's cheek. Izuku poured and stole a kiss on the lips.

Mina: *RIP death by: hardcore fangirling*

Deku:* Blushing mess*

Mitsuki: I CAN'T WAIT FOR MA GRANDBABY!!