1: scary person

Everyone woke up to a dark theatre like room,by everyone I mean:

ALL of class 1-A, All-midget( toshinori), mouse-bear-rat-thing(guess), Actual goddess fite me (midnight),depressed cat man(aizawa) , screm boi (take a guess) and the most amazing woman in all of the bhna universe of course it's mama mitsuki who else can calm he beast of a son.

As everyone woke up they all heard a pure scream of rage and shock come from mitsuki."KATSUKI!" She screamed and tried to run in his direction but was held of by Aizawa (you stupid boy). Everyone looked at where she was headed to only to see THE katsuki bakugo tied up unconscious to a chair with a machine hooked up to him."LET GO OF ME!" She screamed.
"Mitsuki please calm down your son isn't hurt!" A new female voice filled the room. A small girl stepped out from behind the younger bakugo's chair. She had wolf like ears and tail, brown eyes, orange hair and freckles and a tattoo on her hand with a heart that says 'mam' in it.

 She had wolf like ears and tail, brown eyes, orange hair and freckles and a tattoo on her hand with a heart that says 'mam' in it

( this is my Oc, I'm not going to use my real name so I'll use my nickname instead)

" hi I'm Ally! I'm an author we have these powers that allow us to control your movements."

"WHY ARE WE HERE AND WHY IS KACCHAN TIED UP?!" Said none other than the cinnamon roll himself."Oh izuku are you worried about your boyfriend~?" Ally asked teasingly."wait boyfriend, izuku is there something you're not telling your aunty !?" Mitsuki said in a teasing tone."WHAT NO WE AREN'T DATING!" Izuku shouted his face as red as a tomato.

"Anyway as for the reason you are here and why kat is tied up is cause we are going to look at the BAKUVERSE! Before you ask the bakuverse is the multiverse of all the different versions of katsuki. Just so you know one of them will be the truth about dis universe but like Idk which..." ally explains shrugging."IF YOU HURT MY BRAT I SWEAR TO GOD-!" Mitsuki screamed but was cut of by deku holding her back and ally shaking her head 'no' frantically "I would never!"

I'm just gonna put do this: 'ally:' when they talk from now on cuz I'm bored

Ally: ONTO THE FIRST CLIP.