5:fantasy!!

Ally: YEET MOTHERFUCKERS! WE GOT A NEW ONE!

Deku: ffs..

Ally:EXCUSE ME WE DONT FUCKING CURSE IN THIS MOTHER FUCKING HOUSE GET ONTOP OF THE FUCKING FRIDGE!

Deku: THIS HOUSE IS A FUCKING NIGHTMARREEEEEEEE!

All.might: da fuq?

Ally: anyway bitches.

Bakusquad: *gasps*

Ally: and idiots.

Bakusquad: (UωU)

Ally: This is fantasy AU

The screen opened on a giant red dragon flying over head,letting out raging roars as it landed near a camp.

Three people came out of the tents,a mage with chestnut hair,a knight in shining armour and an adventurer with curly green locks and a sword. On the dragon were 4 people, a pink haired dragon tamer,a bartender with black hair, a bandit/pirate(idk what denki is) and finally a prince...The dragon prince no less with spiky blonde hair.
The dragon transformed into a beaming red-head with sharp teeth.
The bandit spotted them and immediately pulled out his gun." Bakugo!" He shouted making the ash blonde while was previously talking to the pinkette with his back turned,whipped round and saw the three. "Lower your weapon Kaminari!" He ordered.kaminari did so with a huff." Who are you?!" The mage questioned,afraid." Uraraka,that's the dragon prince Bakugo! We best not mess with him." The knight said doing boi motions.
"Kacchan?" The greenette muttered looking at the prince curiously."What did you just call the prince!?" The dragon roared,the dragon tamer put a hand on his shoulder and shook her head.

The prince looked at them ,he gazed at the greenette curiously before it hit him." Wow the useless broccoli grew..." he said standing up straight and smirking. The greenette smiled."still as bitchy as ever I see." The adventurer states with a smirk."don't get cocky." Bakugo remarked."deku who are these people? And how do you know the prince?!" She exclaimed frantically waving her arms around causing the ravenette and pinkette to laugh slightly.

Urakakakakaka: wow I ask alot of questions.

Todohoeki: yep.

"Damn you ask so many questions..." kaminari muttered playing with the gun in his hand occasionally firing it at a tree shooting the engraving 'D & E' in a heart.The dragon smiled slightly with blush lightly covering his cheeks." I don't know these people but I've known Kac- Bakugo since we where kids but I call him kacchan!" He said blushing slightly he quickly hid his face in his hands making bakugo catch a glimpse of something shiny on his left ring finger.

" he kept it?" He muttered quietly.

" Well these losers are some extras I met they don't bother me as much of others so they tag along..." katsuki stated." We're friends!" The dragon reassured " I'm kirishima! This is mina," he gestures to the dragon tamer," sero," he points to the bartender." And kaminari! My boyfriend!" Kaminari gave a small nod before going back to his gun.Bakugo rolled his eyes.

"Well I'm tenya iida, this is Ochako uraraka and You already know midoriya!" The knight spoke,bowing." Sheesh so formal,who shove the stick up your ass?" Bakugo mocked kicking iida slightly

*TIMESKIP!!*

The group where sat around the camp fire most had fallen asleep or where buried into their own conversations.The prince and the adventurer sat side by side." So deku...you...you kept it?" Bakugo asks nervously looking away from the fire slightly,he was blushing obviously," I-umm Y-yeah I kept it..." izuku mumbled."why?" "Huh?" " I asked why? I left you...abandoned you when you needed me most...why did you keep it?" Katsuki questioned
"I- wellyougaveittomeasagiftandasasymbolisimtoourrelationshipitwasntyourfaultyouhadtoleaveyouhadakingdomtoruleandIamonlyapeasantsoyoushouldntreallybewithmeanyway!ButIloveandIdidntwanttoletyougosoIkepttheengagmentringcauseIthoughtyoumightstillwannabewithme!"

Izuku stopped and realised he was muttering he immediately slapped a hand over his mouth expecting to be slapped for rambling but instead he was greeted by laughing? This made everyone who was still awake to whip their heads round to see the prince laughing genuinely.

Kaminari:HOLY SHIT HE CAN LAUGH!!

Deku:pfft yeah he has emotions denki!

Mina:*dramatic gasp* REALLY?!

Best mom: yeah?of course he does?

Ally: SHUSH!

"Of course I still wanna be with you izu...why do think I'm even here? I've been looking for you!" Katsuki explained after calming down "you really haven't changed huh?" He asked pushing one of izuku's bangs behind his ear,smiling.

Homo momo:*GaSp* THE BEAST HAS SMILED!!!

Jiro: MOMO

Deku leaned in and kissed katsuki on the cheek making katsuki blush but he retaliated by slamming his lips onto izuku's, izuku's arms wrapped round his neck whilst katsuki's held his waist.

Ally: DONE MOTHERFUCKERS!!!

Deku: w-well then...*redder than kiri's hair*

Hoedoroki: why is it always deku and bakugo ending up togther?

Ally: LeT mE hAvE dReAmS oKaY?!