6: ???(song)

Ally: y'all  gonna hate me...

All-might: what have you done?

----------------‐----------
This contains mentions of bullying, self-harm ,depression,readers discretion is advised.
--------------------------

He's only seventeen

A video of bakugo on his seventeenth birthday was played with his family and izuku

He's got his whole life ahead of him

Images of bakugo in his hero suit played on screen

He hates school cause the people there discredit him!!

Whispers of students surrounding him flooded his ears "villain" "he doesn't deserve to be in ua"

His boyfriend tries to tell him that's not how it seems..

Izuku and katsuki are shown on screen izuku is trying to comfort katsuki in his dorm whilst katsuki cries into his chest..."but everyday I just get lowered by my self esteem..." he sobbed."everynight will have a brighter day..." izuku assured him.

He even tried to overdose and take his life away...

A clip of katsuki about to down a bottle of pills comes up until deku bursts into the room and stops him.

Bakusquad mind: is this how he really feels?!*crying*

Mitsuki:*sobbing*

He's feeling hopeless just sitting there beside his bed... then he takes his hand and places it beside his head...

Katsuki is sat by his bed sobbing as izuku cups his cheek almost crying.

He tries to hold him but with every touch he still resists

Izuku tries to hold katsuki but he scoots away but his sleeve is caught pulling it up

And then he sees the scars buried deep within his wrist!

Izuku gasps as katsuki looks away,he gently grabs his arm as he cries.katsuki felt numb,he's feeling numb he tries to beg and plead and ask him" why?!" He says " this way I have control of the pain that I feel inside..."He's asking him, "How long it's going since you've felt this?
Way because you got me here, just feeling so damn helpless."
he says, "It's been a while. I guess I needed better luck." And then he screams at him and tells him"BABY NEVER CUT!"

"Nobody seems to get you, you feel you're on your own" Izuku holds him."But listen, pretty lady, you don't have to be alone.
So, baby, don't cut, baby, don't cut.
You can do anything, just promise baby you won't cut." He stokes katsuki's hair softly as they cry
"I know your heart is hurting, you think the road has end
You may just feel that blade you're holding is your only friend!
But baby don't cut, baby don't cut!!
You can do anything, just promise baby you won't cut." Katsuki nodded Izuku smiled and bandaged his arm.

Ally: I'm sorry but I can't continue the song it makes me cry...

Mina: *hugs* it's ok...*crying*

Deku:*gets up*...

Deku walks over to katsuki and rolls up his sleeves.

Izuku let's out a sharp gasp. White lines where scattered over the unconscious males arms. Mitsuki burst into tears again as she raised to her son and unhooked him from the machine and hugged him tightly."huh?" Katsuki muttered as he woke up." DON'T DO THIS AGAIN!!" Mitsuki shouted,katsuki's eyes widen and fill with tears as he realised what she was on about. He nodded and hugged her back