10.Song again cuz i like em

Tw???
Ally:rock and roll buckaroo!

All-might: wut-

Bakusquad: FUCK YOU GOATMAN!!

Mitsuki and Masaru where arguing again when Katsuki walked through the door...

He froze when he realized how bad they had fallen into the argument.It scared him,terrified him even.
"Mitsuki I don't think this is working out." Masaru finally spoke.Katsuki stiffened quickly falling to the wall. Mitsuki froze,Katsuki could now see the tears tracking down her face. "What are you saying...?" "We need a divorce Mitsuki." He spoke.

Kirishima: YOU'RE SON IS RIGHT THERE!!

Ally: Sometimes these things can't be helped.
"M-momma? Papa?" He muttered,trying to hide in the hallway wall.Both parents snapped their heads to their eldest child. Mitsuki sighed and gave her son a light smile." It's gonna be ok ki, m-momma and papa are just gonna talk things out ok? Please go check on your sister..." She spoke softly. He nodded and walked to the stairs trying to hold in tears. " and ki..." His mother spoke again,he turned his head to face her. "I'll be up in a minute,it's ok sweetheart." He nodded and headed to his little sister's room.

He smiled lightly as he saw the small brunette curled up on the bed,cuddling a erasure head plush. "Hana? It's nii-San.." He said quietly.Coming in the light blue room. She shuffled and looked at him with bright blue eyes. "nii-San?" The 6 year old asked quietly. He nodded and sat on the edge of her bed. She sat up and crawled into his lap cuddling into his chest.

Mina: *whispering* Bakutiddies

Sero: *who was next to her* pfft-

He smiled at her and held her till she fell asleep.

His mom walked in a few minutes after,the front door closing sounded throughout the house. "Ki?" He looked up from his sister and looked at his mother's tear stained face. She sat on the small sofa that was in there for where hanabi wants to play house. "Cmere bebe."

Sero: *happy latino noises*

Katsuki put hanabi down on her bed before going over to his mother and leaning on her shoulder,feeling her wrap her arms around him. She sighs

"Come home early after class
Don't be hanging 'round the back of the schoolyard" He looked up at him,it was true school had ended an hour before he got home.

"I've been called up by a teacher
She says she can't even reach you 'cause you're so far" She muttered softly running her fingers through his hair. "
You've been talking with your fist,We didn't raise you up like this, now did we...?" He shook his head no."There have been changes in this house
Things that you don't know about in this family " She sighs.

"It don't make sense..." Katsuki murmered "but nevertheless
You gotta believe us, it's all for the best..." Mitsuki answered. "
It don't make sense," He replied again,"The way things go. " Mitsuki sighed Again. "Son you should know..."

"Sometimes moms and dads fall out of love
Sometimes two homes are better than one." He began crying into her shoulder.
"Some things you can't tell your sister 'cause she's still too young." She held him close.
"Yeah you'll understand
When you love someone..." She replied.

"There ain't no one here to blame
Nothing's going to change with your old friends..." She replied wiping his tears. " And you're room will stay the same because you'll only be away on the weekends..." He cuddled closer to her.

"It don't make sense" Katsuki muttered."but nevertheless
You gotta believe us, it's all for the best"
"It don't make sense"
"It don't add up
We'll always love you no matter what". Mitsuki smiled.

"Sometimes moms and dads fall out of love,Sometimes two homes are better than one.Some things you can't tell your sister 'cause she's still too young,Yeah you'll understand
When you love someone..."

"When you love someone?" Katsuki repeated.

"Come home early after class
Don't be hanging 'round the back of the schoolyard
And if we're crying on the couch
Don't let it freak you out
This has been so hard." He nodded against her shoulder.

"Sometimes moms and dads fall out of love
Sometimes the best intentions just ain't enough
Some things you can't tell your sister 'cause she's still too young
Yeah you'll understand
When you love someone...." Mitsuki finished,kissing his forehead.Feeling him go limp against her. She smiled slightly as she looked at the sleeping boy. A sleepy hanabi woke up and waddled over climbing up and cuddling up to her mother.

"You'll always have me..."Mitsuki whispered.

Deku:...

Aizawa: ...

Mitsuki: T-that's an au right?

Ally:* nods.*

I bless you with forehead bakugo as an apology