Chapter 9

(!!Mature Scene!!)

Aiden's giggles fill the quiet air, his hands tangled in Brett's hair as his lips tickle Aiden's skin. Brett feathers kisses along Aiden's soft skin, his lips now and then brushing over Aiden's jaw line.

"B-Brett, we still have one more class of the day." Aiden leans back in attempt to look at Brett's face.

"Mm, skipping."

"But we ca-Ah!" Brett nips at the flesh just below Aiden's ear, the smooth flesh turning a soft shade of rose.

Brett chuckles and pulls back to look at the smaller boy in his arms; the two are sitting on the floor in an abandoned classroom, Aiden sitting in between Brett's legs as his own wraps around his torso. Brett smiles down at the smaller brunette, his hair is slightly disheveled and his lips are swollen, little small pink dots cover his neck and a longing look fills his eyes.

"Brett..." Brett leans down and captures Aiden's lips, the soft flesh fitting perfectly with his.

They sit there kissing one another, not even flinching when the bell rings. Aiden moans softly into the kiss, only stirring Brett on more; the taller ran his hands up and down the sides of the smaller, his hands brushing the soft flesh every so often. Aiden gripped tightly onto his shoulders, not wanting to leave but knowing he needed to.

Aiden's birthday party was more than two weeks ago, the two had been meeting each other almost everyday since. Brett was very patient, never going farther than touching one another, he wanted their time to be special, even if in his mind every second they were together thoughts of pinning the smaller on a bed came to mind; the thought of his hands holding onto Aiden's waist while they share an intimate situation, he smiles into the kiss at the inappropriate thoughts.

"B-Brett, I mean it. We really should get to class." Aiden pushes on the taller's shoulders, forcing him to look at him.

"So?"

"So? If I skip class my Aunt will have my ass."

"You're already late, might as well skip." Brett shrugs and leans forward, his lips making contact once more with Aiden's skin.

"Let me rephrase that, Wendy will have my ass if I'm late to class." Aiden stands up and smiles down and the frowning Brett. "I'll text you as soon as class is over."

"Fine." The taller boy pouts.

Aiden chuckles slightly before leaning down and kissing the other's head.

"Bye." Brett's voice calls out, it laced with sorrow.

Aiden grabs the door handle and smiles back at him, a small glint in his eyes.

"Your dorm after school, baby." Aiden giggles as he sees Brett smile greatly and nods his head.

Aiden closes the door softly behind him before quickly sprinting down the hall towards calculus.

.......

"I can't believe you!" Wendy was scolding Aiden for the last ten minutes, making sure he doesn't take a bite of his meal till she's done.

"Wendy, can I PLEASE eat, I'm hungry." Aiden pouts at the angry red head, her hair matching the slight red of her face.

"Well maybe you should have came to breakfast instead of making out with-" Aiden and John cover her mouth.

"Look, I'm sorry but Wendy, please let me eat." Aiden pulls away, looking down at his chicken parmesan with scalloped potatoes, his mouth slightly drooling.

She let's out a deep breathe and rolls her eyes.

"Fine, but don't think I'm letting you sneak off to his dorm again, lord only knows what you two are doing. And I swear Aiden, if I find out you haven't been using protection-"