Christmas Special

"Did you pack your scarf?"

"Yep!"

"Did you pack gloves, extra socks, extra underwear-"

"Wendy!" John snaps, bluching slightly.

"What, I'm just making sure he has all his things." Wendy shrugs from her seat at the desk, the three were in the boys dorm room helping the smallest pack.

"Yes mom." Aiden rolls his eyes, he starts laughing when she throws the pillow she was holding at him.

"Its only a week, and besides, Brett said he would buy me more clothes if i need them." Brett was taking Aiden to a family cabin up in the mountains for the break, they were going to snowboard, of course Brett will have to teach Aiden first, build snowman, drink hot chocolate, sit by the fire, watch christmas movies, eat lots of food, and do some shopping in the smal village by the cabin. Aiden was very excited, never having been to the mountains.

"Well still, can never be too sure, especially with underwear-"

"Wendy!"

~~~~~~~~~~

Brett smiles, a little bounce in his step as he packs the last of his items, Caleb watches from the spot on his bed.

"What has you in such a good mood?"

"I'm going to the cabin, I told you." Brett smiles.

"I hope you and Aiden have a good time." Brett blushes and quickly looks at the other who was already looking back at his phone.

"I-how did you know?" Brett blushes and looks back down at the suit case, he knew Caleb knew about him and the smaller, but he never told him about the cabin trip.

"You never got this happy when you went with family, or when Witney went." Caleb smiles. "I really am happy you're happy man, you deserve it. I hope it all goes well, and I know you haven't officially came out, but I accept you, and I know Taylor will too."

Brett looks up surprised, Caleb was always the tall quiet clean freak type, he never talked unless needed, never got sentimental. Brett smiled and Caleb gave a nod back, before Brett could say anything else Taylor walked in.

"Yo! What is up my crazy bitches?" He smiles.

"Nothing much mate, just getting ready to leave." Brett sits on his bed, grabbing a shoe off the floor.

"Fuck thats right, you and Aiden are going to the cabin. Well take pictures and don't forget your gloves." Taylor smiles.

"You know too!?" Brett looks at the just as shocked Caleb.

"Uh yeah. You practically glow when someone mentions flower boy, I mean its not obvious to others, but me being the best bro I am, of course I could tell mate." Taylor chuckles, sitting at the desk and does a little spin in the chair. "Kinda happy you guys are together actually, no more annoying Witney."

"He does have a point." Caleb chuckles, once again looking at his phone.

"I... you guys are unbelieveable." Brett luaghs softly, standing up and grabbing his bag. "Well then, I guess I'ma go get him and then be gone, see ya guys in a week."

"Have a good trip." Caleb says.

"Oh wait here!" Taylor reaches into his pocket and pulls something out, he tosses it to Brett, the other instantly blushes and shoves the item into his pocket.

"Why-"

"Just in case mate." Taylor winks.

Brett blushes and walks out the room, shutting the door and shaking his head.