Chapter 13

"You can't break up with me!" Whitney's scream bounces of the walls of the hallway, all the other students looking at the scene near Brett's locker.

"Yeah Whitney, what we had was just so you can get popular and have sex." Brett shuts his locker and walks away, leaving the fuming teen to glare at his back.

"What the hell are you looking at!?" She scream, everyone quickly walking away.

.....

"Oh babe, guess what~"

"Not now Brett, I'm busy." Aiden waves a hand at his ear, shooing away the other. "And dont call me babe, we arent dating. And I'm still mad at you, you left me alone this morning in your room, i was worried your roommate would see me!"

That morning the two werw woken up by Whitney banging on his door, Aiden was shoved in the closet and left behind, coming out only thirty minutes after they left.

"Oh its fine, and i can so, because you're my boyfriend." Brett gives a large smirk as he sits across from the smaller.

The two sat a table in the far back of the library, no one hardly ever went there, making it a much quieter area for Aiden to study. The lights were soft, having a soft affect, and the air smelled of books and lavender. The tall shelves covered others view of seeing them, so most the time Brett was able to flirt with out being worried someone would see.

"No Brett, im not, i told you when you and Whitney break up, then ill date you. " Aiden sighs, looking down at the paper before him.

"And we did, well i broke up with her, so that means you and i are dating!" Brett smiles.

"Mhm, nice...Wait what!" Aiden looks up at the other, shock plastered on his face. "You broke up with her, why?"

"Because Aiden," Brett reaches over and grabs his hand. "I want to be with you, i like what we have and its more real than what i had with Whitney."

"I-" Aiden stares at the other.

Brett had broken up with his girlfriend for him, and not someone else, he chose HIM. Aiden blushes at the realization and stares down at their hands.

"I..Brett I dont know what to say..."

"How about 'yes, ill be your boyfriend.'"

"Yes Brett, of course ill be your boyfriend!" Aiden smiles greatly.

"Youll wish you never said that flower boy." a smile voice from behind a shelf whispers.