THE ASSASSINS

Author pov

Today was a normal day for everyone in Nanba Prison. I guess it isn't quite normal since building 13 cell 13 still has not attempted to break out. They are still in the process of interrogating their lime green haired cellmate about where he spent Christmas. While the  dark blue haired female inmate is with the building 13 supervisor on the way to the warden's office.

Alecxa - why does Aunt Momo need to see me?

Hajime - don't call the warden "Aunt Momo" so loudly out in public but to answer your question I don't know. Mitsuru just said that the warden wanted to see you and nothing more.

Alecxa - hey supervisor can I ask you a question?

Hajime - what is it?

Alecxa - why are you so scared of the warden?

Hajime - because she can literally kill me. Her glares are so intense that I can feel it through my bones.

Alecxa - you do know that she is only like that when she is in duty.

Hajime - well I never met her after duty anyway so how would I know that?

Alecxa - then you should try and get to know her better maybe you were just misunderstanding her.

Hajime - you know that I don't have time for that specially with just those brats in cell 13 always escaping and my paperwork.

Alecxa - then what about spending a day off with her to get to know her better?

Hajime - I don't have a day off scheduled for a long time.

Alecxa - but would you try to get to know her if you had the same day off?

Hajime - why not? After all your mother and father would probably be happy if both your godparents get along.

Alecxa - so you're only going to do it because you're scared of my parents?

Hajime - yes, I do not want to get beaten up by your mother.

They arrived in the warden's office stopping in the security section with Hajime being asked 50 questions and Alecxa taking notes and resisting laughter to the new things that she learned about her godfather.

Alecxa pov

So Uncle Hajime would try to get along with Aunt Momo if they aren't on duty. That is definitely a very useful information. I just need to check Aunt Momo's schedule to see when she takes a day off and I'll make Uncle Hajime take a day off on the same day. I will make Uncle Hajime realize that Aunt Momo is his soulmate even if I have to fight Satan for it.

Mitsuru - HEEY HAJIME!!!

Uncle Hajime - shut your mouth Mitsuru.

Mitsuru - I just came here to tell you that the warden wants to talk to you first. So she asked me to tell you that the little miss can sit here and wait for a bit. Also that she wants to talk to the little miss in private so you are going to wait here for the both of them to finish talking.

Uncle Hajime - fine, I'll go in first. Don't cause trouble brat.

Me - don't worry I won't. Don't piss your pants Uncle Hajime.

Uncle Hajime - shut up.

Uncle Hajime entered Aunt Momo's office and closed the door shut. I have to make Mitsuru spill the reason why Aunt Momo called me here so I can start planning on what to do to arrange a date for my godparents.