ONE HELL OF A WEEK

Momoko pov

I can't believe that some people are cruel enough to use inmates as experiments. I mean I know that inmates No. 634 and No. 15 were prey to these psychotic people. They are just going too far with these experiments. This is very inhumane. They are treating the inmates like livestock. I swear I am going to stop this pointless abuse of power once and for all.

Supervisor Yozakura - wait you mentioned inmate No. 634. How do you know him?

Alecxa - he was my cellmate in one of the prisons that I was sent to I don't really remember which prison or what country.

Supervisor Sugoroku - the prison allowed you to stay in a cell with a man?!

Alecxa - well no one was as observant as Inori. No one knew that the five people in our group were girls so they assigned us with male cellmates. I guess the more time guards and inmates spend in a prison that isn't Nanba they grow a hundred times dumber. Not even Musashi knew that I was a girl.

Deputy Supervisor Godai - there shouldn't be an excuse the supervisors should know about your gender!

Alecxa - I was wearing our group uniform that made me look like an actual guy. They don't read the documents that the court gives them. They see it as an unnecessary chore to do.

Me - we won't make that stupid decision.

Alecxa - oh! Auntie my clothes should be here by now. I need to change to make sure that no one finds out that I'm a girl.

Me - you can change in my office. Make sure to keep the door locked and the window blinds closed.

Alecxa - yes auntie. I got it don't worry. If someone tries to take a peak. I'm gonna make sure that something is gonna break and it's not furniture. Right uncle Hajime? *smirk*

Supervisor Sugoroku- that's my girl. Give them a good beating if they peak on you.

Alecxa left to change clothes. I guess growing up with Hajime as your godfather will definitely make you a fighter.

Seitarou-  I would never have thought that supervisor can get scared.

Supervisor Sugoroku  - shut it Seitarou. I wasn't scared because Alecxa was crying. I was scared of her mother's wrath. You don't know how frightening her mother is. If she finds out that Alecxa cried she will make you wish that you weren't born.

Supervisor Mitsuba - but still we've never seen you look so concerned before. I thought you were a different person. It's kind of refreshing to see you make other expressions other than your angry face.

Alecxa pov

Wow meeting auntie Momo's subordinates was fun especially Mr. Mitsuru I can tell that he is close with uncle Hajime and auntie Momoko. Maybe he even knows about auntie Momoko's huge crush on uncle Hajime. I should ask him about that maybe he can help me get them together. I finished changing and I'm on my way back to the meeting room.

Author pov

Alecxa was walking back to the meeting room oblivious to the debate that is happening inside the room.

Houdzuki - um can I say something to everybody?

Warden - of course you can.

Houdzuki - I feel strangely attracted to your goddaughter warden.

Kokoriki - yes I feel the same. It makes me want to see her everyday.

Ahato - yes I too feel that way and I feel that her smile can make my day.