CHRISTMAS PLANS WITH NICO & UPA

Alecxa pov

This is it. Today is the day I die. The crew will probably kill me because I got found out within a week of being transferred to Nanba but something in me tells me that Nico finding out that I'm a girl was a good thing.

Author pov

While Alecxa is having an internal breakdown with herself. Her friend Ashlee was getting interrogated by her little brother Upa.

Ashlee pov

I am currently getting ready for today's joint training with the other buildings when Samon knocked on my cell door.

Samon - Inmate No. 903 your brother is here.

Me - Upa? Why would he come to my cell when is almost time for the joint training?

Samon - he says he has something to talk to you about.

Me - ok then.

Samon opens my cell door and let's Upa in then locks it again and walks away to give us privacy.

Me - what do you need Upa? I'm kind of busy right now.

Upa - I just wanted to ask something.

Me - ask away but make it quick.

Upa - is SHE also here? Did she also get transferred here? Do you know what building she might be in?

Me - who are you talking about Upa?

Upa - that girl that always used to visit you. The girl with dark dark blue hair.

Me - oh! you mean Alecxa? Yes she is also here and as for what building she's in? She has 2 godfathers that work here at Nanba so I guess she's in their building.

Upa - *whispers* so her name's Alecxa huh?

Something was up with Upa's behavior he never gets curious about other people but he suddenly asks about Alecxa? Something is not adding up.

Me - well since you came here to interrogate me about my friend. May I ask why you're so curious about her?

Upa - that's none of your business.

Me - it is my business because you came barging in on my cell without prior notice, asking me questions about my friend out of nowhere and your saying that is none of my business?

Upa - you won't tease me about it?

Me - no Upa why would I? I just want to know the reason on why you're so curious about Alecxa.

Upa - I ~ I've had a crush on her ever since I first met her.

So that's why. He was in love with the friend I made when we were younger. I still remember it like it was yesterday.

Author pov

Alecxa came to China with her family to help her control her powers. So they took her to the village filled with qigong users to train and that's where she met Ashlee and where Upa first saw the love of his life. Alecxa and Ashlee trained Qigong together until the two of them can control their Qi. Not knowing that Upa was being trained to control his Qi as well.

Ashlee pov

Me - why would you think that I would tease you about that?

Me - don't girls always tease boys about their love life?

Me - *smacks* that's rule number 1. Don't generalize girls Alecxa hates that about guys.

Upa - owww was it necessary to smack me in the back of my head?