I GOT FOUND OUT

Alecxa pov

It has been a week since I came to Nanba Prison and I got messages from my group members that they arrived at Nanba and we planned to meet up tomorrow for training but we have to train with other buildings and other inmates. So pretty much a united training camp for the almost the whole prison. Now I am in the guard room talking to Seitarou, with my mask down, about the whole training with almost the whole prison.

Me - why do we have to train with other buildings and their inmates that still doesn't make sense Seitarou.

Seitarou - well you are able to escape even with Supervisor there so we cannot risk it.

Me - you think that I will want to escape the only prison that tests inmates like actual humans? What twisted inmate would do that?

Seitarou - I can think of 4 specific inmates that would do that.

Me - huh touché but that just means that we can't do our normal training with other people around.

Seitarou - I guess girls have different training than guys huh?

Me - no that's not the reason why I'm complaining. I'm complaining because ME as a GIRL that uses a fighting technique called DANCE FIGHTING. I use songs that are sang by GIRLS if I dance those songs IN FRONT of GUYS I'll look like a gay to other people.

? - your a girl?

Hearing a voice someone I didn't know made my head whip to the door of the guard room. Only to see a boy with long green hair, his right eye covered with bandages and his left eye was colored carmine. He was wearing an orange long - sleeved prison jumpsuit.

Me - ummm who are you?

Seitarou - inmate No. 07 this is inmate No. 25 from cell 13. Why are you here No. 25?

Nico - did you forget that I had an exam Seitarou?

Seitarou - its that time of day already? I guess I did forget.

Nico - You can just call me Nico. So what's your name? Are you really a girl? Why did you hide your gender? Why haven't I seen you around the building? How long have you been in the building? Do you like anime? How about manga?

Me - my name's Alecxa. I go by Alecx as my male name. Yes I am really a girl. Please don't tell anyone this was supposed to be a secret. I hid my gender for obvious reasons? A girl in am all male prison is gonna be war. I only come out when you are in the the cafeteria. That's why you haven't seen me. I've only been here for a week. I do like anime I actually really love it. I love reading manga too.

Nico - I can promise to keep your real gender a secret but I want to receive perks for keeping your secret.

Me - Seitarou what do you say about this?

Seitarou - I d~don't k~know the decision should be up to the supervisor.

Me - I can take care of talking to my godfather Seitarou. I'm asking you for YOUR opinion on this matter.

Seitarou - I guess it depends on the conditions that No. 25 will give.

Nico - don't worry Seitarou I won't ask for anything weird.

Me - ok? what are your conditions?

Nico - well 1st I want to taste your cooking. 2nd you have to watch anime with me. Last is that you have to read manga too me.

Me - ok 1. What made you think that I can cook. 2. That's fine with me. 3. Won't your cellmates be suspicious if your not with them?

Nico - the thing that gave me the impression that you cook was that I never saw you in the cafeteria and Seitarou never brings lunch boxes to any cell when he leaves after he's done for lunch. But I want you to watch anime with me and read me manga because I don't know how to read.