THOSE NEWBIES ARE HIDING SOMETHING

Uno pov

Something is up with those new inmates. My senses tells me that there's a girl near by. I mean maybe it's just the warden but there is really something up with those new inmates they are hiding something and the fact that two of them can at least punch hard enough to make someone as big as that monkey supervisor bend down and kick hard enough to send that gorilla flying means that they are really strong.

Rock - hey Uno are you ok?

Me - don't you think that those new inmates are acting really weird?

Rock - not really they act like normal people to me.

Me - someone beating Hajime is normal to you?

Rock - I guess its not but Hajime surrendered because he couldn't get out of the wall that he was kicked into.

Me - yeah but the fact that someone as small as Alex can send that giant gorilla flying to a wall? That's not normal.

Rock - well he wasn't the only one that defeated a large monkey.

Me - yeah that Lee is also very suspicious to me.

Me and Rock were still talking when that pretty boy Trois decided to pop into our conversation.

Trois - what are you boys talking so seriously about?

Me and Rock - shit! Don't just pop up like that pretty boy!

Trois - I'm gonna ask again. What are you boys talking so seriously about?

Rock - its about the new inmates.

Trois - which ones. Because there is 11 inmates that we just met today.

Me - those six. The ones with that rude kid's older brother.

Trois - ok? What's so weird about them?

Me - my senses are on high alert on five of them. My senses are telling me that girls are near me and now that the warden isn't here I'm positive that there's a girl near us right now.

Rock - are you serious? Having a girl in an all male prison? There's no way.

Trois - he has a point. What stupid official would send a girl to an all male prison?

Me - I guess your right but something is still wrong about those newbies. Their really strong specially that Alex guy he is probably the first person that was able to beat that gorilla in a fist fight.

Trois - indeed now that you mention Alex. I feel a weird attraction towards him. I still can't comprehend the feeling.

Rock - are you turning gay or something?

Trois - that is absurd I am only attracted to females so maybe that feeling of yours is true.

Rock - we better catch up with the others before they start getting suspicious.

Me - they won't suspect anything because Nico is distracted by that rude kid and Jyugo doesn't notice those kinds of things.

Rock - I guess your right but what about those other inmates like Liang and this pretty boy's cellmate.

Trois - he has a point Honey might not be as handsome as me but he does notice the tinniest things that are out of place.

Time skip to the Cafeteria

Honey pov

I was sitting in the building 3 Cafeteria when i noticed that Trois, Rock and that gambler were missing. I looked around the whole Cafeteria when I saw those three just entering the Cafeteria. They lined up to get their lunches and made their way to our table and sat down. Trois sat next to me. Rock and the gambler sat with their cellmates.