ch 1 || pencil please!

It was lunch and I was sitting with my friends. They're the popular's and the only reason I was friends with them was because my friend Jessica was very pretty. She had long wavy brunette hair with the prettiest chocolate brown eyes and nice clear skin with freckles. And she started to date one of the popular's named Dan. Then he invited her to sit with them. She said she would only if i could come. He reluctantly obliged and now we sit with them. I call them my friends but they don't really like me they only really seem to like Jessica. I always thought they were nice people (they being Dan, Leah, Jake, and Kirsten) but they could be mean at times. Sometimes Dan and Leah would make fun of my hair and how short it was but when i had it long they said it didn't look good so i cut it.

 Anyways i was zoning out again while my friends were talking but then i was startled by Jessica saying, "Y/N! The bell rang we're gonna be late to class!" i jumped back a bit and replied "OH SHOOT! Come on lets go!" 

After running a while me and Jessica parted ways since we have different classes. My next period was math. I walked in and was about to sit down in my usual spot but it was already taken so i sat in the back right behind someone with short brown hair.  I've actually seen him before but i didn't know his name.

The teacher was talking and i was taking notes but then the person in front of me asked for a pencil. "Hey uh can i borrow a pencil please?" "oh sure!" i then proceeded to take out a pencil and hand it to him. "Thanks" "No problem!" the rest of the class was pretty boring but it went by pretty quick. 

i was exiting the class to go to my locker to put some stuff away but then i hear something slamming against a locker. i run to go see whats going on and see

.

.

 . 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

the guy who asked for a pencil 

being bullied by:

cLiFfHaNgEr

sorry for the short chapter!

word count: 386