ch 8 || Not so good day

At this point I realized that had to record so I go to my room, set everything up, then I start recording.

y/n's pov

*ring ring ring*

"ugghh what?"

You roll over and check your phone and see someone calling you. I didn't really look to see who it was so I just answered. 

"Hello?"

"Hey y/n!"

"hey albert, whats up?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to do something?"

"Albert its-" you look over to see your clock. "ITS SIX IN THE MORNING!" 

"I know."

"Fine. Just let me just dressed and then i'll text you when i'm ready."

"Alright see you then!"

"Mk bye!"

"Later y/n."

You getup and get dressed. You put on some dark blue jeans, yellow shirt, and a jean jacket. I walk over to the bathroom brush my teeth and do my hair. I go downstairs and grab my backpack. 

"Crap wheres my phone?"

I run back upstairs and grab my phone then run down. 

you: Hey im ready

albert: okay i'll be there in a bit

you: alright

I plop down on the couch and go on twitter. After 5 minutes I hear a knock at the door. 

"One second!"

I run over and open the door. 

"hey y/n!"

"Hello Albert!"

"You ready?"

"Yeah."

I grab my backpack and head out. We walk to his car and get in.

"So where are we going?" 

"Two places, one to get smoothies and two is a secret."

"What do you mean a secret?"

"I can't tell you!"

"Isn't this classified as kidnapping if you don't tell where we're going?"

"I mean I told you where we're going to first."

"Whatever."

After like 13 minutes of driving, we made it to the smoothie place called "sweet tooth smoothies co." We get inside and place our orders. I ordered grapefruit bubble and Albert ordered pomegranate blast. We waited for about ten minutes then hopped back in the car and drove to the mystery location. 

"We're here!"

"Sick!"

I was just about to get out when Albert exclaimed,

"EY! NONONONONONO!"

"WHAT?!"

"YOU CAN'T JUST GO OUT!"

"WHY NOT?"

"ITS A SURPRISE!"

"UGH!"

"JUST CLOSE YOUR EYES AND HOLD MY HAND!"

"FINE."

I close my eyes and take Albert's hand. I was kind of scared to see where we were going.