ch 2 || uh oh..

you see the guy who asked for a pencil being bullied by:

the popular's ..

You run over to them to see what was going on. Leah says, "Hey y/n look at this dork!" Everyone else laughed while i looked in horror. I heard footsteps behind me. "Hey y/n!-" Jessica stops dead in her tracks. "WHAT THE HELL?!" she screams confused and very angry. 

Dan looks over very worried. "Uh Jessica! Look i was pressured to do this! I-" "stop" she said in her most serious tone. "We are over. I don't want to see you ever again" And she stomps away. "Yeah Dan!" "But Leah weren't you then one that called him a 'dork'?" she whipped her head around, her pink hair going everywhere, "listen here y/n my advice if you don't want a bruise then don't talk next time!" she was about to punch me but then..

"OW!" everyone went silent. I open my eyes and see the guy from math class. "OH MY GOD ARE YOU OK?!" He turned around and winced in pain "yeah.." he responded in a strained voice.

Everyone started laughing and Leah said, "Oh so you can't defend yourself but you can defend your little girlfriend over there?" Everyone started to laugh even harder. I panicked and began look through my backpack for tissues and handed it to him. "thanks" i was about to speak when Kirsten grabbed my wrist. "come on y/n lets go" 

"No. I'm staying" 

 LOL sorry for the short chapter again!

word count: 255